RE:To shave or wax

Yes that's been true for me too, I get shaft balls and crack done and the first few times I went it was a good 30-40 mins. Now I'm in and out in 15 including getting undressed and dressed etc. The hairs get weaker and finer as time goes on. She rarely has to go over the same bit twice now which is good.

This post was edited
RE:To shave or wax

In Salt Lake City, the cost was about $360, which included a 10% tip for a full body wax combo. In northeast Ohio, they didn't have a full body combo price - they just added together all the individual areas done, so the price was about $425 including a 10% tip. This last time, 3 areas didn't have to be done, so the price including tip was "only" $280. lol The male Brazilian by itself was $80 (without tip).

Holy bald nutsack, Batman! I know we guys have got complicated surface areas to contend with but WOOF that seems a tidy sum to be tidied up some (or all)! I need to ask my sweetheart how much she paid for the last (but not the best quality) Brazilian she received. All of the sudden my friends spending hundreds of bucks for a home laser epilator doesn't seem so outrageous. They only used it for a few months and it wasn't really doing what they wanted done.

Having decided around the beginning of our calendar winter to go a commingled direction with my genital haircut, I can be seen walking around the indoor pool area sporting a healthy patch of fur above the boinky parts but with a sheared smooth scrotum and shaft, my trusty Braun razor having been brought 'around the horn' fully and all the way back to my perineum. A robust winter coat seems to be making my honey happy -- a small change of wardrobe where there's been none can engage the eyes and draw them toward the aforementioned region in a pleasurable fashion! But come warmer temperatures, fugetaboutit, that shit's gone in a N.Y. minute! Something a little different can be appreciated ~ I might even playfully remind my sexy gal I love her with a hairy, heart-shaped patch of fur down there in a week from now. Happy Valentine's Day to all you smoothies!

This post was edited