Erections and Hetero Malebonding.

I have little experience with nudism, but so far I've noticed that being nude makes me feel more like a man. I mean, I always feel like a man but being nude helps. I'm very much into being healthy and doing what I can, short of medication, to keep my testosterone up. Testosterone is the best anti-depressant in the world, and I dig it very much. A by-product of this is that I have erections from time to time, including the very few times I've hung out nude with other men. After a few minutes, it goes away....until the next time it happens. Here's my point: I'm not having an erection because I'm trying to have sex with anyone. Im not trying to call any attention to myself. I have them because I'm a man, I dig being man, and I have them! I think any real hetero nude men's group would be familiar with this issue, and what it means, and thus would welcome it within a set of ground rules and boundaries.

This topic was edited
RE:Erections and Hetero Malebonding.

I agree, erections are a normal thing to be, is a normal function and reaction. no need to supress it as a rule to be in one nudist group .

This post was edited

Agree with you both.

This post was edited

Agree with you both.

This post was edited

I agree totally normal. I get them often and am no way excited or turned on it just happens. Warmth of the sun or breeze can trigger them I just ho about normal activity and it goes away.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy