Topless or bottomless?

I propose two thought experiments.

1. You see a very attractive lady on the beach. When will your regard be more attracted to her, if she only wears a bikini bottom and no top or a tiny short t-shirt and no bottom?

2. You organise a cool dress-down party and you can choose if the ladies should to topless or bottomless. No, you can't choose nude, it's not a nudist party. What do you choose?

As for me, I like boobs. Yes, I call them boobs, I like how it sounds, it's round and soft like a boob. I like also how it is written: the word boob looks like a bra has been opened in front and the two cups (the "b"s) have been taken apart to uncover the lovely "o"s in the middle. So yes, I love girls' boobs, I think they are a work of art and there is hardly anything as beautiful in nature. I don't necessarily like as much their nether region, I don't see much esthetic value down there. And yes, I also like the word pussy, it sends your imagination to a little furry animal which likes to be caressed and can give you lots of pleasure if you gain her trust enough to play with it (or bite you if you don't behave). But I don't use it much, I know it sounds a bit vulgar to you native speakers.

On the other hand, I think bottomless is far more enticing for some reason. Topless is banal and looks like unfinished business, there are topless girls on pretty much any textile beach here in Europe. On the other hand, bottomless looks somehow mysterious and sexy. Provocative. It makes a statement, I'm not shy, you can see my most hidden part, I'm covering my top for other reasons. In fact, I don't think I ever uploaded a topless pic of mine but I uploaded lots of bottomless ones. We even had a (very successful) bottomless challenge with dozens and dozens of pics uploaded.

So in short:

1. When will you look longer at me on a beach, when I'm topless or bottomless?
2. I'm invited to a party which you organise and, of course, you can decide the dress code. Should I come topless or bottomless?

This topic was edited
RE:Topless or bottomless?

I propose two thought experiments.1. You see a very attractive lady on the beach. When will your regard be more attracted to her, if she only wears a bikini bottom and no top or a tiny short t-shirt and no bottom?2. You organise a cool dress-down party and you can choose if the ladies should to topless or bottomless. No, you can't choose nude, it's not a nudist party. What do you choose?As for me, I like boobs. Yes, I call them boobs, I like how it sounds, it's round and soft like a boob. I like also how it is written: the word boob looks like a bra has been opened in front and the two cups (the "b"s) have been taken apart to uncover the lovely "o"s in the middle. So yes, I love girls' boobs, I think they are a work of art and there is hardly anything as beautiful in nature. I don't necessarily like as much their nether region, I don't see much esthetic value down there. And yes, I also like the word pussy, it sends your imagination to a little furry animal which likes to be caressed and can give you lots of pleasure if you gain her trust enough to play with it (or bite you if you don't behave). But I don't use it much, I know it sounds a bit vulgar to you native speakers.On the other hand, I think bottomless is far more enticing for some reason. Topless is banal and looks like unfinished business, there are topless girls on pretty much any textile beach here in Europe. On the other hand, bottomless looks somehow mysterious and sexy. Provocative. It makes a statement, I'm not shy, you can see my most hidden part, I'm covering my top for other reasons. In fact, I don't think I ever uploaded a topless pic of mine but I uploaded lots of bottomless ones. We even had a (very successful) bottomless challenge with dozens and dozens of pics uploaded.So in short:1. When will you look longer at me on a beach, when I'm topless or bottomless?2. I'm invited to a party which you organise and, of course, you can decide the dress code. Should I come topless or bottomless?

1. Def bottomless.
2. Topless.

This post was edited

No fixed preferences for the beach. A bikini top without a bottom is stranger than vice-versa but, as you've frequently shown, an open shirt with nothing below is quite fine.

As for a party, perhaps the intent is to surprise, if not impress, so on those aspects, it may be more open. Perhaps I'm a traditionalist in thinking it makes more sense to expose the top before the lower as a logical progression. The exception would be a dress on the short side as opposed to a top with no matching bottom, however. Personal preference. :-)

This post was edited

1. Bottomless - more to admire
2. Topless for you & the females and bottomless for all the males

Love to admire boobs and seeing the reactions.

This post was edited

I find a topless female very attractive. Kinda like she is confident in herself. A female walking on a beach topless should encourage other females to do the same.

This post was edited

Ok, so I guess I'll post some topless pics for a few days...

This post was edited

In Naked Attrection they expose the nudes from the feet upwards. So the first part you see is the genitals. The boobs come second.

This post was edited

Something super sexy about bottomless. Very sensual. Always a treat. :)

This post was edited

Difficult choice! There are some biaises: top less is quite common on textile beaches, a long stare at an attractive lady (eyes, top, front-bottom) is not polite, or you must engage a conversation (and accept to retreat if you are not welcome), while the back side stare is more comfortable.
What is hidden is desirable, but what is seen as well.

1. bottomless, but if you personalise the question... topless, bottomless, fully naked or fully dressed... you attract attention
2. topless for females, bottomless for males is not a bad idea; other idea each guest draws a coin or a card (bottomless/topless) before going to the cloakrooms.

This post was edited

No question. BOTTOMLESS!!!!! While bare breasts are nice, A bare ass and exposed pussy a hell of a lot better. Especially these days when most women shave their pussies exposing the slits. The ass is my favorite body part and oral sex is my favorite activity.

This post was edited

No question. BOTTOMLESS!!!!! While bare breasts are nice, A bare ass and exposed pussy a hell of a lot better. Especially these days when most women shave their pussies exposing the slits. The ass is my favorite body part and oral sex is my favorite activity.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy