RE:Biggest hindrance to RVing

Rock, I have one of those large cartridge type water filter on my camper and it works well. You might want to check the filter micron rating (size of the holes) and possibly go up one or two sizes. I am always concerned about the big stuff getting in the system and the larger micron (bigger hole & flow) will still get all that type of stuff. Just a thought. John

This post was edited
RE:Biggest hindrance to RVing

As an adder to the above post, I just changed the filter canister about two weeks ago. The old one had a slight drip at one end and when the other end started leaking also, a new one was installed. Our leak appears to be gone and the new filter is probably helping a little. I have also added the source water (hose bibb) filtration canister to the mix so our water should be as good as possible. As a note, I added a little bit of bleach to the water supply hose and flushed all the connections in the motorhome. I didnt have any funky goo coming through the motorhome sinks so it appears everything was in good shape. Thats always a good feeling.

This post was edited