Corralejo Fuerteventura Dec/Jan 22/23 Holidays

Heading out to my favorite island again for 5 weeks in the sun from the 11th of Dec.
Will anyone be there at this time?
I travel alone and would like to meet fellow naturists for a beer one evening or on the beach during the day. Love sunbathing naked as nature intended.

Message me if your visiting and want to meet.

Andy

This topic was edited
RE:Corralejo Fuerteventura Dec/Jan 22/23 Holidays

Looking like no one is going to be there when I am going, strange as there are so many beaches to get naked.

This post was edited

Someone on another board retired to the Canary Islands and got rid of most of his clothing and essentially lived nude. He found most places were nude tolerant, including many that were not officially clothing optional. In many others a small wrap was sufficient. When he had to be dressed, he wore a kilt. He had one pair each of shorts and pants and hadn't worn either of them in over 2 years the last time he posted.

This post was edited

Someone on another board retired to the Canary Islands and got rid of most of his clothing and essentially lived nude. He found most places were nude tolerant, including many that were not officially clothing optional. In many others a small wrap was sufficient. When he had to be dressed, he wore a kilt. He had one pair each of shorts and pants and hadn't worn either of them in over 2 years the last time he posted.

Which board, I may know him?

Weve been visiting the Canaries twice a year for the last 21 years so we know a great deal about what the various islands tolerate.

The beaches are all clothes optional but naturists avoid the much more popular areas so as not to offend textiles.

And thats it. They have similar public lewdness laws as everywhere else so you wont see nudists on the streets or shopping or banking or any of the other things you need to do.

The person from another board whos not posted in years might be living a nude life, but he will be confined to his home and certain parts of the beach like every other nudist.

This post was edited

Someone on another board retired to the Canary Islands and got rid of most of his clothing and essentially lived nude. He found most places were nude tolerant, including many that were not officially clothing optional. In many others a small wrap was sufficient. When he had to be dressed, he wore a kilt. He had one pair each of shorts and pants and hadn't worn either of them in over 2 years the last time he posted.Which board, I may know him?Weve been visiting the Canaries twice a year for the last 21 years so we know a great deal about what the various islands tolerate.The beaches are all clothes optional but naturists avoid the much more popular areas so as not to offend textiles.And thats it. They have similar public lewdness laws as everywhere else so you wont see nudists on the streets or shopping or banking or any of the other things you need to do.The person from another board whos not posted in years might be living a nude life, but he will be confined to his home and certain parts of the beach like every other nudist.

First name is Ed. He lived on Gran Canaria.

This post was edited

Weve been visiting the Canaries twice a year for the last 21 years so we know a great deal about what the various islands tolerate.The beaches are all clothes optional but naturists avoid the much more popular areas so as not to offend textiles.

Would like to hear more of a first hand experience like you describe.

This post was edited

Exactly.

Id love to ask Ed a few questions.

This post was edited

He dropped off the board a few years ago. He was 70ish then.

This post was edited

He dropped off the board a few years ago. He was 70ish then.

Homeclothesfree, StevieLorna:

You can get a lot of information from this link, the posts from 2015 forward

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thefreeballersforum/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author=massageguy&start=10

Can't ask him any questions since he dropped off the board sometime after 2017.

This post was edited

So no one is going to be there when I am?
Billy no mates again LOL

This post was edited