[ ! ] Fake accounts / Phishing Warning

Everyone,

In the past few weeks, I have been messaged, liked and asked for friends from accounts that are obviously fake accounts and want to make sure everyone knows to be aware of what's going on.

Type 1: Profile Spam

This will be a like, or friend request and no further communications from the person. IF you view their profile it will say something like:

Looking for friends. Don't post a lot here, but feel free to msg me or see my pics at www.{some website).com

These are easy enough to see and will typically leave you alone and only want you to follow the URL. They will typically have a profile pic of a very attractive woman and typically fully dressed.

Type 2: The Long Con

This one is difficult to catch onto as it preys upon what we are all looking for and that's a sense of community, socializing, meeting and making new friends or even finding a relationship. This con will prey on the loneliness or isolation we all feel from time to time.

They will have a normal enough sounding profile with something about being here for friends, etc. and maybe listing a couple of things they are interested in. Typically, the writing will have very poor punctuation as well as few capitalized letters. But the trick here is that they are trying to make this look as REAL as possible.

About 50% of the ones, I've come across will have a profile pic. This will be a very good-looking woman and VERY rarely showing any nudity at all.

These are the more dangerous kind as they are attempting to lure you into chatting on TN or another site or app. They will talk to you normally for the most part and it will seem you actually have made a real connection. They may even send you a few photos or videos and look just like their profile picture and that makes you even further believe they are a real person. And this could go on for days, weeks, sometimes even months if they think you are a good enough mark.

The goal? To either end up asking you for money to help with an unexpected bill or emergency OR gather enough personal details on you and pictures that you send them while they gather info on your friends and family and build up enough to threaten to blackmail you by sending this to someone in your life unless you pay up.

But, they have pics and are sending me pics too, they have to be real!

A very common tactic is to collect a lot of pictures of a nice looking girl/guy from sites like Facebook, Instagram, even ex-partner revenge shares. The bigger folder of various pics and videos of a single person a scammer can compile means they can keep sending you various pictures and you begin to think they are totally real. That's when you tell them you'd like to see a VERY specific photo, here are some good options:

1) Ask them to send a clear picture of their face and point to their left nostril with their ring finger.
2) If their other pics have tattoos, have them get a deck of cards and lay a specific card next to the tattoo and send you that pic.

The goal here is to make them create a VERY unique picture that they wouldnt have found on someone's profile on another site and one that shows a unique part of them (face, tattoo, birthmark, scar, etc) that you can clearly match to the other pictures they have sent.

When you ask for this, this is where they will double down and start becoming "upset" that you don't trust them, etc. This is because they cannot produce this picture so they will start to work on your emotions to get you to give it up and just be nice to them. I have literally had someone tell me, "Oh I don't want to take a picture of my foot (it had a tattoo on it), because I've talked to other people online and that's all they kept asking me to do and it's a bit of a trauma thing now." Yeah. Would you rather feel sorry for being slightly and reasonably suspicious to a stranger online or will you sorry at all the loss they caused you in identity, money, etc.?

How to protect yourself?

Is it an unverified account?! BIG BIG red flag. In fact, you should really be very careful sharing any personal info with non-verified accounts.

Is it a new account with little to no content but lots of friends being added on their feed? Another red flag. They are casting a wide net to see who they can snag into their scam.

Do they have only non-nude pics? This might not be a major red flag on any other site, but for this site, c'mon, you should have at least one.

Are they beautiful? Most people, myself included, are average looking. Does this person seem FAR more attractive than average? Big red flag! If you think, "Wow he/she is HOT!" ... Hot people don't really need sites like this to find friends or relationships. They make them very fine and easily enough in the real world. Don't fall into the FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) trap.

And remember ...

IF it seems too good to be true, it absolutely IS stay away.

IF they look like a model and you don't (I don't) steer clear.

Don't fall into the FOMO (fear of missing out trap) your privacy, personal info, and/or money are always worth more than you are missing out on any type of connection with another random internet stranger. All things that glitter are NOT gold. Let it pass by.

IF you have an odd feeling about it, trust that and end the contact.

IF they ask you for ANY personal information, especially Facebook info, to chat on Google Hangouts/Chat (to get your Gmail email), phone number, physical address, bank info, social security number, birth dates, etc. do NOT share this. In fact, this is a good rule of thumb for any site and any stranger online. Even digging out of identity theft is hard enough and if you think you have identify theft protection/insurance the FIRST thing those companies will try to do is try to find out if it was due to your own fault and likely not pay out or help.

There are PLENTY of real people out there happy to chat with you, be your friend, date you, or just show you their boobs/butts/whatever. Stick to those people after you've developed a level of trust. And those people won't have a problem proving themselves to you or expecting the same from you.

Protect Others

Take the 10 seconds when you unfriend the person to hit the Flag button and report their profile to the admins.

Final thoughts ...

This is in no way to say there is anything wrong with this site, the moderators, admins, or owners. This happens on a lot of sites just like this one. Just use extra caution here and other places. And enjoy being nude! :)

This topic was edited
RE:[ ! ] Fake accounts / Phishing Warning

How many times do I have to flag unwanted www.nude69.fun requests before they are permanently prevented from accessing the TN site? Pretty annoying.

This post was edited

How many times do I have to flag unwanted www.nude69.fun requests before they are permanently prevented from accessing the TN site? Pretty annoying.

This is in no way to say there is anything wrong with this site, the moderators, admins, or owners. This happens on a lot of sites just like this one. Just use extra caution here and other places. And enjoy being nude! :)

Since we are told that there is nothing wrong with the site, mods, admins, or owners, then there is absolutely no reason to either flag a profile or expect that profile to be removed?

This post was edited

Look up TT2 in the membership list and send her a note. I have done this on several occasions and although I did not have an immediate response, it was taken care of in a week or two. Good luck.

This post was edited

This is the only member that I saw when using TT2:TT29pragueIs that the right one?

No! You want https://www.truenudists.com/user/teamtrue2/ For some unknown reason, she has removed this account from the search function.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

This is the only member that I saw when using TT2:TT29pragueIs that the right one?No! You want https://www.truenudists.com/user/teamtrue2/ For some unknown reason, she has removed this account from the search function.John aka cobeachbum

It is most likely because tt2 gets tons of complaints and other assorted issues and there simply are not enough hours in the day to keep up with all of the messages.

This post was edited

This is the only member that I saw when using TT2:TT29pragueIs that the right one?No! You want https://www.truenudists.com/user/teamtrue2/ For some unknown reason, she has removed this account from the search function.John aka cobeachbumIt is most likely because tt2 gets tons of complaints and other assorted issues and there simply are not enough hours in the day to keep up with all of the messages.

But this is the Admin account (I hope she has her own individual account to avoid the barrage) to which such issues are to be sent to. It should not be hidden.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Funny how I mentioned the new group that someone proposed "Fakes, frauds, phonies, scammers, ex-cons, and druggies" in the chat room. This was not even my idea yet I was banned just as fast by Ricky.

I could care less about Risky and his little power trip and hypocrisy when it comes to protecting the scammers.

Seems like certain mods do not like the truth to be exposed. We know damn well who in that chat room is scamming others with endless SOB stories and yet nothing is ever done about that.

Sounds like certain mods want to protect the scammers and the idiots who keep throwing money at them and don't want any of this rot exposed.

This is just further proof why no one with any morals, intelligence, or decency would ever pay a membership fee here. Who on earth would pay for this nonsense when there are far better things to spend one's money on.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy