RE:Erection

Thanks for the reply. My post was more a out how to keep penis from shrinking. I don't know if it was my anxiety or what but my penis shrink so much. I guess you are right.. Probably there was nobody there to get me arouse and i was beating on it too much so i couldn't easily arouse. No i wasn't trying to walk around with full erection. I know the rules. Thanks for the comment.

Sorry, I call BS on your words above ! If this is what you meant in your first post, then the above is exactly what you should have said.

I don't believe you, as all you mentioned was all about getting it going and keeping it up, you never once mentioned about stopping your dick from shrinkage, with all due respect, don't treat us like fools on here, we have all been around for far too long not to realise what you meant from your first post.

You had no need to jerk your dick, even if there was no one there to arouse you ! You are playing on your words here and most of us are not that blind that we don't read right through your meaning. You are at a nudist beach, what is there to be anxious about, there are loads of naked bodies around you and you are clearly stating doing the one thing that will get you noticed and frowned upon, fiddling with your dick. If the weather was hot, you nave no need to play with your dick, of it was a little cooler, that same still applies, if it was -10 degrees then yes, by all means rub your dick to keep it warm.

This post was edited

That asks another question, what happens to a guy walking around a nude beach or resort, or venue, and they are hard, or their manhood leaks juices as they walk? I know I've been home alone for 4 days and naked and at varying times, my manhood leaks man juice, not semen. What would happen to those people?

This post was edited

That asks another question, what happens to a guy walking around a nude beach or resort, or venue, and they are hard, or their manhood leaks juices as they walk? I know I've been home alone for 4 days and naked and at varying times, my manhood leaks man juice, not semen. What would happen to those people?

Why would that happen??? That just says to me that either consciously or sub consciously you equate being naked as a sexual experience...

This post was edited

Maybe one day we can get past this topic but I seriously doubt it.

This post was edited

Any mental focusing exercise to bring the genie out.Yoga offers a lot of exercises related to breathing and energy connected to the root chakra (perineum) and penis. Tantric yoga focuses on sexual energyCan you provide a reference or resource for this idea curious to understand as a yoga practitioner

Sorry I missed this earlier. I'm just a student. Here's one of my teachers; https://youtu.be/354uBMIhE4k

This post was edited

Maybe one day we can get past this topic but I seriously doubt it.

I don't think we are above it or need to get past this topic. It's part of being a man. Best to acknowledge and honor it. But that's coming from the perspective of someone who grew up in a sheltered evangelical community that hit me over the head with black/white thinking. Then I read this verse and understood it was all posturing. Erections too are just like the wind for those of us born as spirits, and all shall be well.

The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit. ~ John 3:8

This post was edited

Maybe one day we can get past this topic but I seriously doubt it.I don't think we are above it or need to get past this topic. It's part of being a man. Best to acknowledge and honor it. But that's coming from the perspective of someone who grew up in a sheltered evangelical community that hit me over the head with black/white thinking. Then I read this verse and understood it was all posturing. Erections too are just like the wind for those of us born as spirits, and all shall be well.The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit. ~ John 3:8

Holding this attitude is why single men find it difficult to gain access to naturist clubs.

But they will never admit it and always blame other people.

This post was edited

I've never seen a chap with an erection on the beach, various states of tumescence but not a hard on. If I got one, I'd would turn over or go in the water. Luckily never had that happen to me.

This post was edited

If I got one, I'd would turn over or go in the water. Luckily never had that happen to me.

Its such a simple response really interesting how it escapes many of the men who post on the topic.

This post was edited

Just posted link to an Aussie. Article about appropriate behavior at a nude beach.

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/216283/things-to-avoid-doing-at-a-nude-beach/

This post was edited