Naked deliveries.

With this unusually hot weather we've been having here in the uk I've been spending as much time naked as possible, especially around the house and garden. Which means that in the last week I've opened the door to accept two parcel deliveries completely naked, no towel to cover with and no corner to hide behind. Neither driver made any comment, just delivered the parcels and left with a smile on their face. Might be the way to answer the door always!

This topic was edited
RE:Naked deliveries.

go for it. we should all be so bold

This post was edited

Yes definitely

This post was edited

I live my life naked only dressing when have to. Always answer door naked.

This post was edited

Good man. I'm going to do the same.

This post was edited

I have a small wrap with ties as my front door can be seen by most of my neighbours...but the wrap is thin and doesn't leave much to the imagination.....
Yesterday my veg delivery guy said...Jeez, wish I could borrow for next week!! I said he could and went to undo it.....he bolted....bless him...so young and sweet......and cute!!

This post was edited

Haha! See what happens with your next veg delivery!

This post was edited

Yesterday I happened to walk by our front door (which is glass) and I saw the UPS truck in front of our home. Anticipating that he was going to make a delivery I stood off to the side, out of view, waiting for him to bring the package to the porch. He then started to drive away so I walked out the front door to retrieve the package when he stopped his truck and backed up. I was caught and there was no reason to run back in the house but we exchanged pleasantries and he had a smile on his face the entire time!

This post was edited

I ve been receiving deliveries completely nude recently. As long as the delivery person is male.
I have lots of respect for females since I was raised with four.

Thankfully, they don't say anything about it. I do, though, have a sign that states Nude people in property on a wall and also have the Naturist Symbol on the Wall and at the outdoor Door.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy