Ladies-what are your thoughts?

Flora touched on this topic a few days ago but didnt expound. This group is for elegant nudist women and we men are here by special exception to add a few ideas and maybe provide commentary. The ladies in this group have both inspiring pix and thought provoking viewpoints. Please share them with us all so we may benefit from your acquired knowledge. It might even be fun! To start it out, lets use Floras example of bringing frosted beer mugs except were going to change it up. How about your nude sweetheart bringing two chilled glasses of champagne as you lounge on the resort patio. Theres a group of couples admiring him as he makes his way back to your side. How would you rate that endeavor?

This topic was edited
RE:Ladies-what are your thoughts?

Not the same bang for the buck... Most if not all men of the couple's bring the drinks from the bar. It's very rare for a girl to do that, especially in the nude and this is the spice of the scene...

This post was edited

I would like too add this question to the mix. Years ago for Mothers Day the women were all in the Ramada by the pool and the guys were giving them any thing they wanted. Well they wanted some more chips, so as I walked out to them. I dropped my shorts off and held the chip bag in front of my lol. As I got to them I turned around and handed them the bag backwards. So only my bare ass was exposed to them. Was that a good way to treat them. They seemed to laugh out loud but was it a treat or just getting them a drink thing.

This post was edited

rate it? it should be a no brainer, if you arent already doing such things at the nudie for your gal, then you need to step your game up. romance is a 24/7, 365 day thing if you are serious about your relationship.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy