Drama at nudist beach in France

That escalated quickly!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11044553/amp/Exhibitionist-46-shot-dead-elderly-nudist-rifle-France.html

This topic was edited
RE:Drama at nudist beach in France

Terrible news!

This post was edited

If had his cane & had used it effectively, it probably would have turned out better for both parties.

This post was edited

Very sad, the old guy most likely would have snapped sooner than later anyways.
He packed a rifle to the nude beach. He was looking for trouble.
A cell phone camera and the jerk off guy would have been busted. Who knows the victim my have been off his meds.

This post was edited

There has to be a lot more to this story, some wanker losing his life because he caused offence is harsh, but its difficult to speculate what the real story is given the merger facts we have been given.

Anyone attending a nude beach with the intent of sexually abusing another needs re-educated, Id wish it was done with a wire brush and Dettol rather than a bullet to the brain.

This post was edited

well the nex't one may think twice after this !

This post was edited

The guy who got shot sounded like a complete douche who finally got put in his place.

This post was edited

The guy who got shot sounded like a complete douche who finally got put in his place.

Yeah, I think way back in the dark ages they put you do death for wanking in public.
At the worst after arrest he should be chemically castrated. Not Murdered as he was not a threat.
Left wing headlines::
Man put to death for stroking his penis till he squirted.

This post was edited

I would think, that 99.9% of all of the "Pretend" couples on this site, and all the Jerk Off artists that they really are, must be Glad, that they never ever actually get out to any of the Nude Beaches, or to any of the Nude Resorts.
If so......there sure would be a lot less of you "KNOW IT ALL's" , on this waste of time JERK OFF site.
Anyone that actually goes to the Nude Resorts, or to the Nude Beaches ( which is not many of you!) , all know, that it would be impossible to get a Hard On, at any of those places...just due.....to all the FAT OUT OF SHAPE and Unkept Women and Men, that frequent those types of places.
Seriously, the demographics at the Nude Resorts is not Sexually stimulating in anyones mind......and the beaches even less likely to arouse anyone.
The guy, must have been Jerking Off to Pictures on his phone, as the majority of you Peds and Creeps do, on here.
Stevie, you live pretty close to France, you might want to avoid Jerking Off, on that side of the Pond.
Everyone on here, would sure hate, to have anything happen to you.
What would this Forum be, without your constant EXPERT Advice, and your "Know It All" opinions?
Actually.....your wife ,might just want you, to try out one of the beaches over there.
I'm sure, that even she, is tired of listening to your never ending Crap!

This post was edited

Thats the trouble with some people coming from a limited gene pool, its difficult to teach them what proper nouns are.

This post was edited

And Ive watched many a fat old guy pop a boner when my sexy ass walked by at a nude beach and at many resorts, nudist parks.
Ive been to the French Rivera and of course Cap d'Agde.
Mines up then down multiple times when I am out for a beach walk, hiding behind my Ray-bans, checking out the beautiful bodies all turning bronze.
Ooo~la la !

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy