RE:Drama at nudist beach in France

You're absolutely right. Of course it's a natural thing, but that doesn't mean everyone around you wants to see it, nor should they be forced to do so. Taking a shit is natural, and no one wants to watch that either. They are just trying to justify why it's ok in their mind to walk around sporting a boner..and the vast majority of men aren't nearly as impressive as they want to think they are. You've got a dick, and it can get hard...congratulations?

This post was edited

I agree in some respects. Erections are perfectly natural and can't always be controlled.But the important thing is to be discreet about it, by which I mean stay seated or laying down. You don't need to cover it but don't go around upsetting people.

Yes, It's natural thing. Unintentional erections are happen. Those are unintentional. Just don't care it. Because it's nature of the human body. If people are stay nude, It's not a hard thing to see full/semi erect penis

This post was edited

Yes, It's natural thing. Unintentional erections are happen. Those are unintentional. Just don't care it. Because it's nature of the human body. If people are stay nude, It's not a hard thing to see full/semi erect penis

Actually, I've found that in actual nudist spaces, erections are extremely rare.

This post was edited

I agree. I've seen exactly one, on a guy who was dozing on a chaise longue by the pool. And a few others that were semi-erect. It's not a big deal, as long as the guy isn't encouraging it by fluffing or being an exhibitionist in front of people he wants to impress or freak out.

Somebody else wrote about what parents should tell their children when the kids see an erection. The proper thing to say is "It's something that happens to men once in a while. It's not the last one you'll ever see."

The guy who was masturbating openly was definitely crossing a line. But I don't think that transgression deserved the death penalty. If it had been happening in my vicinity, I would have told him he was out of line. If he didn't stop, I'd call the authorities, because the only way we have to keep ourselves in good with those authorities is to show that we're on their side and not the perp's.

This post was edited

The "it's all about how we should respect the hard-on and leave it out proudly on display" attitude (as wildwilly1 so eloquently stated it) is one of the main reasons that there are so few actual women on here, and why many resorts do not allow single males.

This post was edited

That escalated quickly!https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11044553/amp/Exhibitionist-46-shot-dead-elderly-nudist-rifle-France.htmlJust for my two penneth . I have actually witnessed guys jerking off on a nudist beach . We didnt react we just got up and moved away from where he was . Sadly we know it does occasionally happen . However shooting the guy dead is a bit drastic . If you must react having a quiet word I would imagine be enough to hopefully make him refrain and even hopefully pack up and go .

And if it did not work Id hand the guy a open can of whoop ass. But not murder him.

This post was edited

Sounds like a false flag. Who in there right mind would bring a gun to a nudie beach anyways? I call it a setup to scare people and to further take people's rights to actively defend themselves. I also believe that if both parties consent that there shouldn't be anything wrong with expressing yourself as long as you're not hurting anyone and the participants are willing..

This post was edited

You're absolutely right. Of course it's a natural thing, but that doesn't mean everyone around you wants to see it, nor should they be forced to do so. Taking a shit is natural, and no one wants to watch that either. They are just trying to justify why it's ok in their mind to walk around sporting a boner..

I agree with this one hundred percent. The folks promoting exposed their erections in public as natural ignore all the other natural body function that all human beings manage to control in public like defecating that you mention and urinating simply to justify their exhibitionist and sexual proclivities and attempt to make those of us who focus on non sexual nudity as someone prudish because we DO choose to control our natural body function. The freedom of naturism is distinct from the sexual freedom. It is freedom from clothing AND respect for others.

This post was edited

Couldnt agree with you more. What is missing in the behavior of those who think the way you describe is respect for others. The focus strictly on themselves and their sexual proclivities rather than the impact their public sexual displays have on others under the guise of nudism or naturism

I do tire of the feeling that I need to express my opinion about openly-displayed erections here on True Nudists and at most social nude places. But here I go again.No, it is NOT okay to leave your stiffy out at a place where children are or may be present, and it is not only the youngsters that shouldn't have to witness your cock up and at 'em, it is all of your fellow nudists as well. Respect of your boner should never include a beach full of strangers or to be allowed to stay popped up around the poolside. If you can't control yourself better, maybe you should stick to visiting adult-only resorts where things like that are allowed, and then more power to you -- go on, grab it and maybe impress everyone with your prowess at how far you can pop your jizz. I think it is past time for all here who think this is appropriate behavior to stop trying to convince us that a dick becoming hard warrants your sharing the view with a perceived crowd of cheering onlookers. We will not be impressed.

This post was edited

The involvement of a gun and whether or not a person should have been shot and killed is a separate question from the behavior that precipitated the killing.

I found this interesting quote from a 1929 volume which suggests we humans continue to struggle to differentiate sexual activity from nakedness.

We need to acquire the capacity to see the bodies of individuals of the other sex with such self-control and such natural instinct that they become non-erotic to us and can be gazed at without erotic feeling.
Havelock Ellis Psychology of Sex, Sex in Relation to Society (1929)

The guy who was masturbating openly was definitely crossing a line. But I don't think that transgression deserved the death penalty.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy