RE:I am sickened by the decline of this website...

The lack of intelligent conversation of healthy discussion about life in general and naturist life and activities in particular is gravely lacking. And the few when those happen someone always seems to try to turn things towards something sexual.

Sadly the days of intelligent conversation on this site are over. More and more intelligent people have departed and will not return. Naturist life should be discussed on a naturist beach where you can be fairly certain that you are speaking with real naturists. There are few real naturists left on this site.

This post was edited

I find it abhorrent that the chat room has moderators, what the hell gives one person with there various opinions and prejudices the right to decide what the rest of us want to talk about, they just need to f**k off..

This post was edited

So much of the conversation on this site leans towards the extremes. Rather than the reasoned middle its one of the things that makes it so hard to have decent conversations. Everyone comes in the discussion already deciding they are right and seeking to convert the other parties so there is no room for facts or critical enquiry just opinions and criticism.

This post was edited

I Why would I pay to see photos? I'm here for friends, dialogue, info... There are a lot of free social media sites that are still ethically based. I'm not only being fair but RIGHT. Sad you're unable to recognize and join in the nasty of the many mods that unjustly ban... the same ones that are breaking the rules here. SMH twisted snot.All those wanting to see a woman's labia, clit, anus... can go to sister swinger sight right? This is SUPPOSE to be a TRUE nudist sight NOT a sight to objectify women. Seriously disturbing. There use to be a rule that the person's face had to be in the photo so as not to focus on body parts but the whole person. Gone are the days...Sadly for many drooling over naked photos and taking it one step further is the only reason they are on this site. I havent had the need to visit the galleries because the images there are usually plucked from the internet and uploaded without consent. The people who do upload photos often tend to upload sexually suggestive photos or the same tired posed photos with no context and bathroom selfies.The lack of intelligent conversation of healthy discussion about life in general and naturist life and activities in particular is gravely lacking. And the few when those happen someone always seems to try to turn things towards something sexual.You can have intellectual or professional discussions in many sites. Thats the advantage of internet. Also easy just to ignore people posting openly sexual content.

You seem to miss my point completely. THIS ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE A WEBSITE ABOUT OPEN SEXUAL CONTENT. Ugg, this is the lunacy that I'm speaking of. Hellloo. Intelligent? Professional? Pft. I'm here to meet likeminded TRUE nudists. The AANR type people that DON'T OBJECTY the human body, quite the opposite. RESPECT. Which is not what is happening here at an alarmingly, increasingly, disturbing rate.

This post was edited

This is just further proof why no one with any morals, intelligence, or decency would ever pay a membership fee here. Who on earth would pay for this nonsense when there are far better things to spend one's money on.It hardly seems moral, intelligent or decent to cast such a slur against all those of us who chose to pay a membership fee. Generalising indicates a lack of thought. It paints a scenario of us and them where the generaliser gets to paint themselves as on the right side and anyone who disagrees with them on the wrong side. It is extremely devisive and does nothing to improve this site or resolve the issues complained about. Theres a lot of anger there and Im sorry youve has such bad experiences but this isnt the way to address it.

Look at this another way. During WWII, what you said applied directly to Germans who supported Hitler and the Nazi Party. Yes this is an extreme example but it does prove the point. There were many Germans who would say exactly what you said as they blindly supported der fuhrer and Nazi Party. They did not want to hear any criticism of the party, The considered it 'immoral' to criticize the Nazi Party. They turned a blind eye to the atrocities that the Nazi Party members committed against other innocent people because they were self centered and only cared about themselves and what they got out of their blind allegiance to the party.

You are doing exactly what these Nazi supporters did. This is sadly human nature. You ignore the many complaints about moderator abuses of members here because you simply do not care about these people. This is obvous. You only seem to care about yourself and what you get out of your membership fee here. Now who was on the right side and the wrong side of Nazi Germany? Were the people who spoke out against injustice on the wrong side of the issue? According to Party supporters, of course they were. Was it divisive? Absolutely. Did people come out and condemn those who spoke out? Absolutely.

Martin Luther King was also in the same situation. A person who spoke out against abuse and injustice. A person who was constantly criticized and called divisive and a whole bunch of names by those who personally enjoyed the status quo and attacked those who spoke out. A person who was told to not say anything and not try to change the status quo. Yet, in the end, who was morally right?

You may enjoy your membership fee here but you have no right to claim any moral high ground when unjustified abuses of members are occurring here. You appear to not care about anyone or anything other then your own personal benefit here and that is your choice. However, some of us speak out against injustice any and every way we can and we will not be deterred by those who can not bear to hear the truth about others who are being abused here.

You claim that 'this is not the right way to go about things here' but you have never said what you consider to be the 'right way'. I am certain that you have no idea what members have tried to make positive change here and that their attempts have fallen on deaf ears over and over again. The sad conclusion of many here is that there will be no change! This is exactly why so many have given up and left the site. We also have no idea why you pay a membership fee when this supports the open abuse of members here with unjust chat room bans. Why don't you start talking and explaining instead of criticizing those who speak out???? It is always easy to criticize others but it takes real work to take a firm stand on a position and follow through by explaining and defending that position.

This post was edited

So much of the conversation on this site leans towards the extremes. Rather than the reasoned middle its one of the things that makes it so hard to have decent conversations. Everyone comes in the discussion already deciding they are right and seeking to convert the other parties so there is no room for facts or critical enquiry just opinions and criticism.

There are no conversations here as most of those who did contribute to such conversations have given up and left for good. Those who remain are mostly silent. We are all way past any chance for the reasoned middle of anything.

This post was edited

You seem to miss my point completely. THIS ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE A WEBSITE ABOUT OPEN SEXUAL CONTENT. Ugg, this is the lunacy that I'm speaking of. Hellloo. Intelligent? Professional? Pft. I'm here to meet likeminded TRUE nudists. The AANR type people that DON'T OBJECTY the human body, quite the opposite. RESPECT. Which is not what is happening here at an alarmingly, increasingly, disturbing rate.

Was actually agreeing with you and sharing my perspective on the issue

This post was edited

I notice something related on Facebook - and I don't mean political extreme stuff. I mean the preoccupation with pictures. Users are so fixated on pictures that the algorithms barely show anything else. If you want to put out a piece of text to get comment on it, you have to set it up on a graphic background and present it as a pic. An actual exchange, in words, is nearly impossible. I think people may really not know how to do that any more, or may not believe it's something to be done in public.

Of course, the picture fixation here also becomes a fixation on nudity, and on those few attributes that separate nudity from non-nudity. I put up a pic of me sorting out our community grocery co-op order. Comment: "Nice dick." I put up a pic harvesting green beans out of the garden. Comment: "Nice dick." Not that I'm offended, really, but it just gets old. Do I really have to put clothes on before we can talk about anything else?

This post was edited

I notice something related on Facebook - and I don't mean political extreme stuff. I mean the preoccupation with pictures. Users are so fixated on pictures that the algorithms barely show anything else. If you want to put out a piece of text to get comment on it, you have to set it up on a graphic background and present it as a pic. An actual exchange, in words, is nearly impossible. I think people may really not know how to do that any more, or may not believe it's something to be done in public.

Words, either conjuring them, or reading them, require effort. I suppose people do not wish to expend effort. Hence, algorithms play into that.

On the other hand, those few who do enjoy spending the effort probably also have something interesting to say, so a forum focused on text and less on pictures would act as a filter, no?

This post was edited

You seem to miss my point completely. THIS ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE A WEBSITE ABOUT OPEN SEXUAL CONTENT. Ugg, this is the lunacy that I'm speaking of. Hellloo. Intelligent? Professional? Pft. I'm here to meet likeminded TRUE nudists. The AANR type people that DON'T OBJECTY the human body, quite the opposite. RESPECT. Which is not what is happening here at an alarmingly, increasingly, disturbing rate.Was actually agreeing with you and sharing my perspective on the issue

Interesting. I got your perspective. Overall, I did not sense much agreement but more argument which is your prerogative. If we all agreed fully on everything it would be a very boring world, still, I stand in my response. Thanks for your input.

This post was edited