The only nude girl in the gym

I did it. First time. Of course I had worked out in the nude before. Most of my home workouts are in the nude (and I have tons of videos and pics to prove it) and I had worked out naked in public also before - but on a beach, with elastic bands and body-weight exercises. So this was my first in a proper gym and, what is more, I had the nerve to go there alone, all by myself as D had had wine with lunch and didn't want to go. I normally am only comfortable in the nude when D is around but I am starting being a bit more daring - people don't bite in nudist resorts when you are not accompanied by your body guard. Well, at least they don't bite hard.

Ok, it was not a "real" gym, just a hotel one but it was quite well equipped. Beyond the traditional couple of bikes and the rower it also had a few benches and free bars, barbells and weights, a couple of those cable machines and a rack which could be used for squats but also various incline-decline beach presses. In the end quite ok. As I hadn't done anything in three weeks, I decided to do a full-body workout with one-two series for each muscle group. Of course with weights, why bother with aerobic or body-weight exercises which you can do anywhere.

This being a nudist resort I didn't dare to put on sports stuff (the truth is that I didn't have any anyway, I could have maybe put on a classy t-shirt and a very short short), so I put on a red, relatively see-through sarong (you can see it on my profile, I'm a big girl so it doesn't cover me entirely) and I had with me a big towel so that I don't exchange too much DNA with te guys there.

I confess that I was a bit nervous, alone, naked and afraid in such a macho environment but I was motivated to do it and I had promised here to go for it.

There were four guys inside, all more or less nude, and a lady, wrapped in a towel, but who only did some biking then she left. Two other guys came during my workout and another lady, also relatively dressed (sports bra and a very skimpy bottom), who spent there around 15 min doing a bit of stretching and cable leg raises. A fully dressed girl asked me if I needed a personal trainer but left when she saw me doing 25 push-ups. So yes, as kind of expected, I was the only naked girl in the gym.

I started with some warm up on the rower with the sarong on but it was quite uncomfortable, it had a tendency to go under the seat so I had to take if off. I put the sarong around my hips for the stretching and took it off again for the other two body-weight warmup exercises, pushups and squats - for the squats I felt I was attracting too much attention but it was mainly my boobs bobbing up and down (they do that when you squat fast, but this is not very uncomfortable, nothing like jogging) as I was not yet very intimate with the guys and I was squatting in a corner. I like doing pushups topless or nude as I know I am supposed to go very low, until my chest touches the floor. Without restriction my D cups hang quite low so my nipples touch the ground early and I can do 25 easy.

Despites guys' protestations (I was on a first-name basis with all of them by then) I put the sarong around my hips for the dead lifts, loaded squats and the bench press (horizontal and incline). Yes guys, I know I should relax, I know this is a nudist resort, we are all the same under our clothes (well, me and you not exactly, I seem to be missing an appendix and you some airbags), all body parts are the same (then why do you look so little at my ears and so much at my lady bits?) etc. But I'm still not familiar with bending over and opening my legs with 6 "spotters" helping me to do the exercises in all safety. I'll do it, but maybe not on the first date. But I took the sarong off for all the other exercises: military press, lateral raise, bent-over rows, biceps curls, pull-ups, leg raises and abdos. Two series for most, I think tomorrow I'll be hurting all over.

My observations.
1. Yes, I did ruin their workout, they did little in terms of exercises themselves during my 1h15min workout.
2. Guys will let you alone for all of 10min, but once one approaches you to say hello and offer help and advice they will all want to introduce themselves and have a chat.
3. Guys are very helpful with a girl working out in the nude. They manspalined me every exercise, offering to spot me with the weights, insisting that I should go lower until the bar touches my chest (yes I know that but I had loaded it a bit too much!) or on the squats (no thanks, I know what I am doing and how I looked at myself doing squats, I have many videos!).
4. Guys are very strict on safety measures. I don't use weights which are so heavy that I need a spotter but they insisted that this is dangerous, accidents happen when you least expect them... So I was spotted by between 4 and 6 of them at each exercise. Meaning I had two guys who kept their hands close to the weights and their eyes on my lady bits and the others doing only the latter part but ready to intervene of they saw me falter.
5. Guys know lots of exercises and are willing to share their knowledge. Of course this concerned mainly rope jumping and those leg spreaders which look more like a gyno chair and where you have to spread your knees to the max, bring them together and repeat. I said thanks but no thanks, despite their insistence that those exercises and machines are gold for girls. As said, I need to now guys just a tid bit better before I open my legs for them.
6. Guys are more liberal and "touchy" in a gym than girls. I had to be very clear that no thanks, I don't want to be touched, no, not even to immobilise my knees on the abdos bench or the upper arms during the curls. Also I don't need you to touch my thighs to check whether my quads contract properly during leg raises, I can feel that myself, thank you very much. I only once let one of them touch me. I can't do unassisted bar pull-ups, I normally use bands or D helps me. And this is one of the fundamental exercises so I had to improvise a bit. So I accepted that a guy helps me but not as he wanted - go behind me, grab my thigh under my butt and push up - but I asked him to go in front and cross the fingers of both hands so that I could step on this support and modulate the amount of assistance to my needs. Not the best idea ever, I might have shown more than I intended to when stepping on his hands with one foot and at the top of the movement my pubis was a couple of inches away from his nose. I tried to keep my knees together but with only one leg supported I was a little out of balance so I'm not sure that the pubis is all he saw. Anyway, nothing he won't see tomorrow on the beach albeit from a bit farther away. They all volunteered to help with the subsequent series but I decided that one was enough for a first training. Yes guys, I know that a second series is fundamental to build on the fatigue of the first but maybe tomorrow, OK?
7. Guys believe very strongly in video training supports. Two of them offered to film my exercises "to correct my form". They all thought it was an excellent idea and they were all ready to use their phones to film from different angles and share the videos with me afterwards. All for free, they were really nice and generous weren't they. I had the personal advice, the spotting and the video material for free. So I said yes, of course. But only one and only with my phone. They insisted a bit, apparently nothing like seeing the movement from different angles, asked whether I can share the videos with them as a souvenir etc. So one guy filmed about half of my workout with my phone, but the resulting videos are not very usable - they are shaky, taken from bizarre angles and you see more my lady bits than my form...
8. Two were very visibly a bit "happier" than the average to help me but they were quit civil about it. They were also the youngest and I didn't mind. One was clearly very embarrassed, covering himself with his hands with a shocked expression on his scarlett face. The others laughed so I had to encourage him along the lines "It's ok, it's a natural and reflex process, I don't mind, just wrap yourself in a towel until it subsides", the other one walked out for a couple of minutes and came back relaxed.

So yes, all in all an interesting experience, I don't regret having done it and I'll do it again - but only if D comes with me. And no, holiday or no holiday from now on he can't have wine at lunch.

WARNING. My accounts are not peer-reviewed scientific historic publications. They may include exaggerations, teasing and second degrees. To be used with prudence.

This topic was edited
RE:The only nude girl in the gym

Very bold of you to follow through in such style! It's one thing to pass by someone on the beach, but exercises and the positions involved (let alone the confined space) definitely turn up the intimacy. Your offers of help were more forthcoming than I would have expected, but I'm not sure whether to attribute that to European culture in general, the culture of your location or the sheer (!) novelty of your presence, which was probably way more than they were expecting. Perhaps that's just me. My instinct would be to keep to myself while totally losing my concentration. They probably imagined only sharing the space with other blokes as they headed to the area. Numbers shall be strong tomorrow, no doubt.

I hope you weren't too harsh on them. :-)

This post was edited

No worry Steve, they survived. Today I have some aches but I guess I could do another session tomorrow, as I kinda promised them at the end. Wonder if they will react differently when D is around. Or should I push the edge of the enveloppe a bit more and go alone again?

And ok, maybe I am exaggerating a bit, maybe all those advices, the spotting, the attempts to touch my contracting muscles were just nudists being friendly and I was a bit too squeamish, but I'm not yet used to doing naked jumping jacks, deadlifts or inner thighs squeezes surrounded by 6 male spotters...

By the way - the room was quite small, the bars and weights were amateurish (one inch diameter) and the guys did not look like gym rats, which may have also made me a bit too self-aware and likely to misinterpret a friendly helping hand (on my upper thigh)...

Another thing - it was freezing cold. I never use air conditioning, I'm fine up to 27-28 Celsius, but in the gym it must have been 18 or so. Of course I warmed up with the effort, even started to sweat a bit but my boobs remained cold and my nipples erect all the time. I wonder whether they did not misinterpret this sign...

I'll extract a pic and ask Jeanne to post it here in the topic. I'm a bit hesitant as pic were taken in the second part of the workout, I was wearing zero makeup anyway and by that time I was sweaty and my hair was a mess, nothing elegant about them...

This post was edited

Sounds like a typical hotel gymnasium, then. Apart from that one noticeable difference.

I can understand the 18C temperature for anyone who's serious, though, it would be stifling otherwise. I wouldn't expect anyone to assume that physiological reactions were for anything other than the temperature, even if your observation of the others suggested otherwise...

Naturally, us watching from the cheap seats are wondering if you relax a little on your next visit. :-)

This post was edited

Thanks... an absolutely brilliant review of your nude gym experience. Informative, hilarious in parts, and illustrating your wonderful 'can-do' attitude to your nude life. Bravo!

This post was edited

Two of Flora's pics in the nudist gym.

This post was edited

Thanks Jeanne. Indeed,triceps raises and military press with dumbbells. Two more remarks.

The guys were making lots of remarks and gave me lots of advice. "Breathe in/out", "lock your arms", "keep your back straight"... But the most frequent of all was "Put your chest out". Wonder why, looking at the videos I don't seem to have a bad posture.

I look horrible and very inelegant in these pics, sorry for that. I was sweaty, my hair a mess and I wasn't wearing any makeup... Ok, a bit of perfume, I am addicted to it and can't leave the house without. It's probably not nice to wear (only) perfume in a small gym, but I wasn't expected to have six noses inches away from my skin. What I noticed here as well as in Sinsheim is that most ladies do wear makeup in the nude, including in the pool, if they don't intend to put their head in the water. And most men don't even notice all this effort and the nice makeup used by these beautiful naked ladies. I wonder why.

This post was edited

No worries about perceived inelegance. I doubt anyone here would think that, particularly as you make the elegant grade regardless and, in a way, this is merely a behind-the-scenes look at how you work to help maintain yourself to such high standards.

I do find the excuse that you need assistance to be very thin. Apart from the fact you turned up, I'm sure your familiarity with what you were doing would be apparent in no time. Perhaps we men simply are that shallow in your presence.

This post was edited

I'm not a big weight training expert, in fact I am so used to take instructions from D that I didn't find all that incongruous. Guys love to do that and we love to make them feel important and knowledgeable about it.

This post was edited

The only time I worked out was at the nude beach. Not much of a gym person. I have worked construction most of my life. Thought about going to the gym for a room to. Practice my karate. Which is what I do on the beach and jog barefooted. Even if you are going, I would have a hard time not enjoying your exercises. So I better stick to the beach. Or a large room with my karate gi on. Hmmm

This post was edited

I have worked out in the gyms in Arnachout and La Sabliere naked many times, not to mention nude yoga in Euronat. So no biggee, come along and you will end up concentrating more on your workout than my tits, bum and pussy, naturists dont stare.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy