Enjoying my nude time.

I always water our backyard at night after everyone has gone to bed that way I can make sure the tractor stays on course. At least that's what I tell everyone. Truth is I enjoy the nude time I get as well as listening to the night sounds.

This topic was edited
RE:Enjoying my nude time.

W hat do you use to stop the insects biting?

This post was edited

We have bug zappers around the yard and I use a Thermocell on the table where I'm sitting so I don't have much of a problem with bugs.

This post was edited

We have bug zappers around the yard and I use a Thermocell on the table where I'm sitting so I don't have much of a problem with bugs.

For those wondering, Themocell works great as long as there is no breeze. I have used them in the deep woods of Northern Minnesota (BWCA) where the mosquitos are the size of small birds. Keeps the skeeters away as well as the biting flies.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I always water our backyard at night after everyone has gone to bed that way I can make sure the tractor stays on course. At least that's what I tell everyone. Truth is I enjoy the nude time I get as well as listening to the night sounds.

I now start the pool pump and check the chemicals nude before anyone else is up. A few minutes of relatively peaceful nude time in the morning.

This post was edited

GF and I love sitting on the deck, nude, after dark. Great place to enjoy a cocktail and listen to music.

This post was edited

I love my naked time in my backyard and in the spa. Enjoy the freedom of laying naked under the warmth of the sun while working on my sun tan. My nudity in the backyard has become very comfortable that I forget that I am naked while working and gardening.

This post was edited

Good for you sounds like an enjoyable experience of simple nudity. Just chillin relaxing and enjoying the night air and night sounds clothes free under the night sky.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy