Sun aura

Is anyone planning on going to Sun Aura Labor Day weekend?

This topic was edited
RE:Sun aura

I happen to talk to a friend just today that is a member there. We have not been there for many many years but always intended to visit old friends there for a couple hours. Would I subject my wife to how she was lured at like a piece of meat when we visited there aw big hell to the no. That scenario would not play out again believe me if we did visit.

This post was edited

I had a chat with a guy at my resort - about SA - a couple of week ends ago. He said he used to go there as a single guy; but decided to start going to another resort (ours) when he started bringing his current GF.

I think that decision "says it all" about Sun Aura lol!

This post was edited

I wish I could. One day I would like to go there.

This post was edited

SA being so close in proximity to our home club we do get feedback up and close both ways between our clubs. Just this last weekend a gent from there visiting ourclub said he would never come back. "To many rules here you can do want you want there." My thought was go where your fit is.

Over there the rumor mill is since ours was a family friendly place it was it was a place for pedo's . So it does go both ways I guess. I don't know what they now say at SA since our local club went to 18 and over. Makes no difference to me as I feel no competition personally to the neighboring club. I absolutely know my Luann is safe without being propositioned or approached inappropriately when she is by herself.

SA is more freestyle and I think I am being fair about that statement. No judgement what so ever. We have visited many clubs and resorts. They all have there own personality, find the one that is a fit for you.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy