Craziest stories involving nudity

So well an old story I read just came to mind I read maybe a year ago, I've been studying nudism and also naked swimming for a while now, fascinating how men weren't suppose to show modesty and be stoic, but anyway, what's the most crazy, odd, absurd story or testimonials you've read that involves nudity?
Figure I'd post here coz most of these stories will be from like 1910 to the 70s by people who were kids at the time

So you had rural methods and city methods in the USA, many rural kids would say how carefree things were, like you and your brother could leave home and walk along the side of the road to the ol swimmin hole completely nude and nobody would bat an eye, crazy how different things use to be...
Anyway to this story, we'll this kid, can't remember age, like maybe 12-14 stays with his aunt in some rural area, so anyway they decide to go for a swim, now this being 50s-60s the males were suppose to swim naked, all his cousins were girls, he reluctantly strip's off and stays waist deep most of the time, now I guess it's time for them to leave, then one of the girls sees a squirrel in a tree, one asks about what's hanging off the animal, the eldest says "testes, all boys have them " then they all stare at the boy, who's come out of the water but covering himself, "show us your testes" "yeah cmon" the boy looks at the aunt and says (this is only what I remember, there's more interactions and she's a bitch) "well you gonna move your hand and show them or what" the kids mortified, but sees no way out, so he drops his hands.

Now the rest is odd, it's almost like they were using the boy for sex ed, which I guess makes sense as there wasn't much back then, but have heard of schools using boys for girls sex ed, even making them do stuff like masturbate as if a woman requested it, it was expected of you, plus masturbation wasn't seen as sexual, I know it's hard to get thru today's eyes, but yes after he drops his hands, the girls don't hesitate to start feeling him up, rubbing his balls, his penis, the head of it, I'm pretty sure he gets hard but can't really remember much other then them feeling him up, which must of been embarrassing, having your cousins do that... anyway the girls go behind some bush to get changed, he tries to peek and the aunt yells at him and grabs his arm pulls him away and says something like "never do that, it's proper to let the girls have their privacy" he doesn't understand why not only does he have to swim nude but they can feel him up and that's all fine, so they go home, the boy has a shower and gets out, not sure the reason but he's walking to his room nude and he sees the girls playing "shoots and ladders" (Sorry dunno what shoots means, in Australia it's snakes and ladders) he gets excited and asks if he can play coz he loves the game,

they agree and he just walks and sits down in the nude, as the girls learned quite a bit on male anatomy, they aren't really interested in his lack of clothes, they play until foods ready, but the aunt makes him wear something for dinner, I think that's it yeah, this story is pretty wild, sorry I had to paraphrase it, but yeah some kids would say that just having to swim in the nude was torture, imagine getting felt up by your cousins as some sort of hillbilly sex ed?

If anyone could find the original post online, that would be great, after studying all this nude swimming I'm thinking of putting a book together, that just has a whole bunch of people's testimonials from the odd to funny to humiliating about swimming nude, might throw some locker room stories in if they're really good, but I think this topic needs a book, get more people aware of how different the attitudes towards men were...

Can't think of any other long ones so here's some shorter ones...
There was this class that was coached by a woman, which is odd but not unheard of, it was the woman herself writing this, what she did was try and give the boys erections, she said she would do it on purpose just for fun, then would gossip with other woman teachers, they didn't see it as pervy nor the other woman, she would count how many got one each swim then try and break the record, it was just seen as more funny then anything, tho one teacher joked saying how naughty she is...

The last two for now is actually a more recent ones just involving the locker rooms, basically you had the boys n girls locker rooms and inbetween there was this room, anyway a guy and his freind open the door to this room, and of course there was not only the female gym teacher, but a bunch of girls inside, seeing the two naked guys cracked them all up, however there was one girl who got it in her head that only gay guys would walk around the locker room naked, any time she saw them throughout the rest of school she would burst out laughing and telling people what happened, poor blokes, also talk about terrible building design...

Last one, another recent locker room one, this kid got out of the shower, realized his towel was gone, he got pissed and for some reason the age groups were all in at the same time, like I wouldn't mix like year 9 and year 12 coz of bullying, but anyway he says he stands in the middle of the room, and just yells who tf took my towel, everyone just stops, looks at him, one of the older guys says "what colour is it?" "Pink" he says, uh can't actually remember the ending, but the kid was saying how it was such an embarrassing moment, I beg to differ, takes some balls to do that, especially with older kids around, yeah sorry for the lackluster ending, been up for over 24r hours and it's been months since I heard the story.

So yeah I'll rack my brain n try n get out some interesting stories, for tomorrow,, feel free to add any stories you've read and think they'd be good addition to the thread
Cheers

This topic was edited
RE:Craziest stories involving nudity

Is this the light we should be moving towards?

This post was edited

I personally have a deficit reading bible long post.

This post was edited

I personally have a deficit reading bible long post.

Well it's all in paragraphs like it's not a wall of text

This post was edited

Its a wailing wall of text.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy