Quick warning about a user

Hey guys, just wanted to post this real quick to give a quick warning about a specific user (Snapchat name evansa07221989), not sure their username here but, this user added me. I added back and engaged in a quick conversation seeing who he was before I went to bed. We talked about a shirt I was wearing in the picture I sent. I opened the reply back he sent but I was in bed and tired so I went to sleep for the night and when I woke up, I saw a message saying they hope they didnt offend me or anything. I opened the message but didnt reply, I wasnt offended or anything. I was going to reply later after I had fully woken up. This person then decided to start verbally harassing me saying that Im very rude because I demand respect and that I only give respect back to those that Im attracted to. This person just went very off the rails and continued to harass me saying Im a bad person and that I shouldnt have posted my username if I didnt want random people to add me and talk to me. I have no problem with people randomly adding me and chatting with me, but I cant always reply right away or I dont feel like talking at that time. My problem is people thinking theyre entitled to a response everytime they message me and getting angry when I dont reply right away. I also didnt post my username to find people to have sexual conversations with. I just wanted to find new people to occasionally chat with. This person also decided it was an appropriate thing to say that I deserve cancer because I called him out for his shitty behavior. I reported this user for harassment and unadded him. I just wanted to get a warning out about this person. Hes probably just looking for people to sext and when he doesnt get what he wants, throws a tantrum and acts like a child.

This topic was edited
RE:Quick warning about a user

Haven't come across this person yet. Have had some strange experiences though.

This post was edited

Added me on Snap and same thing, if you don't answer right away it's Sorry and unfriend's you fairly quickly.

This post was edited

I was threatened with having my phone number revealed because I didn't respond quick enough and everything he sent was odd and suspicious such as random picks of men and got mad when I said I wasn't gay. Username on here is: evansa072289

This post was edited