RE:Fulltime freeballers

I always buy prewashed jeans and have no problem freeballing in them.
When I worked, wool dress pants were uncomfortably itchy on my legs, so I never tried freeballing in them.
Once I retired, I got rid of all of my suits, and wear business casual slacks with a blazer when I have to be dressed up, so I have no need for underwear.

This post was edited

I really don't understand where the confusion is I haven't wore underwear in over 10 years now and I haven't seen the need too

This post was edited

rarely put on some underwear and if I so it's for a photoshoot or a loose boxer around non nudist friends

This post was edited

Yes, I can understand how time-consuming and distracting it would be to have to go through the damn explanation! I gave up underwear probably in college. I can't recall why because at first, freeballing was so stimulating I had to blow a load. But once I became used to it, just as sleeping nude, I can't go back. I only wear it for a doctor visit, although one time, I did not bother, and whatever questioning led to the nurse asking if she could look at my anus. She was very nice and polite, and I embarassingly said that I was not wearing any underwear, but she wasn't fazed, just as any solid medical professional should be. I just soon not give them the impression that I am trying to hit on the nurse. I don't need or want that in a professional situation. Similar happened at a medical appointment that became more detailed as it went on. I was given a hospital gown, an I was trying to keep the back from opening as I performed whatever tricks the doctor wanted (walk on you heels, etc.) I'm not concerned about people seeing me naked, but at the same time, I don't want to be unintentionally signalling something in their imagination.

The freeballing saves underwear from being soiled, which I always found offputting. My trousers are always clean inside, so underwear was not preventing soiling to trousers.

This post was edited

I have a huge scrotum in everyone's opinion of 16cm in diameter. I have waxed it to reduce the friction of pubic hair against fabric of clothing but I have no underwear in my life and have no problem with my body's ability to cope with the possibility of getting my manbits in the state of excitement as normal life demands a fair amount of exercise and contact and smiles with fellow freeballers.

This post was edited

Good for you

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear in years. I have also experienced the ripped seat of my jeans, 501s still my favorite, no zipper.

This post was edited