Just for fun. Get to know you

Ben. 33. 511, Gay, Cut Dick. Aylesbury, UK.
Likes to be naked, a lot. Whats your vitals???

This topic was edited
RE:Just for fun. Get to know you

Alan 58 I'm 5ft 6in tall and weigh 16st 10lb, I have an uncut penis and pubes.I'm Straight and divorced.
Enjoy being naked when possible and like visiting Sandwich Bay Beach.
Also looking for local people/groups to spend so time naked.

This post was edited

Doug 58 I'm 6ft 5in tall and overweight. I have a cut penis and do a manzillian, with just a bit of hair left above my penis, otherwise smooth, including balls and butt. I am pansexual and poly. Love to hang nude with a cocktail or two!

This post was edited

Justin. 40. 58, 145lbs. Gay. New York. Cut hairy white penis. Love hanging nude at home alone or with friends

This post was edited

Paul. 41 58 145lbs. Sydney Australia. Cut and hairy. Love hanging nude inside or outside, alone or with friends.

This post was edited

I AM A VERY HEALTHY 76 YEAR OLD 6'4" GUY WHO LOVES BEING NUDE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED SLEEPING NUDE AS MY FATHER ALWAYS DID, I HAVE GONE ON THE PAST MANY BIG NUDE BOAT CRUISES, I GO TO ALL THE LOCAL NUDIST EVENTS AND TRY TO GET NUDE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AS I DEFINITELY ADORE BEING NUDE AND LETTING MY PENIS AND BALLS SWING FREE!
HICKGUY M.D.

This post was edited

Geoff, 58, 57 or 170cm, always skinny dipped in creeks/rivers and dams as a kid and air dried. And I still do but socially and at the beach. Nothing more freeing than being naked and nobody nicer than naked friends.

This post was edited