Dad bonding

Hey all! Been a nudist since I was 10 but always wanted to bond with my dad or anyone in my family over it. They are super prudish and been scared to ever bring the conversation up. Has anyone got any experience in this and how you began being nudists with your family

This topic was edited
RE:Dad bonding

I was not raised in a nudist family but started hanging nude in my bedroom when I was 11. I showered with my dad and spent a lot of time with him nude.

This post was edited

I was a lucky boy! My Single (gay) Dad slept nude and as a little guy, I would slip under the covers with him and feel his warm body. I felt so safe and loved! Private conversation welcome. Jock

This post was edited

I was fortunate enough to be raised nudist. We were quite close and very open. It was nice! Loved growing up that way for so many reasons. My brother and I still hang out nude and though I dont have a family, he is raising my nephews (he has 3 boys) as nudists.

This post was edited

I was fortunate enough to be raised nudist. We were quite close and very open. It was nice! Loved growing up that way for so many reasons. My brother and I still hang out nude and though I dont have a family, he is raising my nephews (he has 3 boys) as nudists.

This post was edited

Nice!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy