Do you guys like sexually assertive women?

I confess that I do admire sexually assertive women, who are open about sex, who take initiative, tell what they want, how and how much...

I also confess that I am not like that. I am very old style - well, I guess I am old, period. I need my time, my story in my head, my progression in arousal... I will go through my three stages, on by one, step by step...

So what will happen if we ever meet and I like you? I guess I'll know that I want to sleep with you when you say something particularly smart or funny but you won't know this for a long time. Yes, sleep is the word because I would like us to sleep together - even if it's a one night stand. I don't mind if you snore and if I wake up first I'll go under the sheets and give you the sweetest wake-up call ever. Then we'll play a bit if you wish, or just hug, you'll bring me coffee to bed and then we'll have a nice shower together and wash each other squeaky clean. After which I'll put back on my last evening's elegant clothes, except my still wet panties which I will leave you as a souvenir and leave. Why would you spoil it by throwing me out of your house like a napkin after using me, in the middle of the night, much of my clothes still on my arms, after at most having called a taxi? Wouldn't that ruon the whole experience?

I was speaking about my three stages. In the first one, I'll be PRINCESS. When we meet, I promise that you will be impressed and it will take you at least 30 seconds to answer to my hello. I do make this effect when I'm on decent heels, towering over you with my 1m93 (heels included), dressed in a very high-quality, classy but skin-tight outfit. I'll keep my head high, I'll align my steps almost like on a catwalk, all my gestures will be slow and elegant. You'll be proud to take me to the restaurant, you'll look around at the looks the other men give me and you'll feel like boasting "this is the girl I'll fuck tonight". Which you actually won't.

I'll eat very elegantly and quite little, I'll drink a little wine, I'll smile mysteriously, I'll laugh at your jokes and make sure that we occasionally touch our hands, I'll wave my hips sexily but elegantly when I go to powder my nose (yes, I know that you will look and you'll not be the only one!)... All in all, I think you will have a nice evening.

The second stage is SEDUCTRESS. Or, depending, defender of the fortress. I'll keep my lips wet with the tip of my tongue, I'll caress the water glass elegantly but suggestively, up and down, I'll be wearing of course a short skirt (yes with panties and no, I won't flash you, I'm a French girl!) and a low-cut silk blouse without a bra, possibly a jacket on top if it's cold, but I'll make sure that you can occasionally look down my neckline, maybe even, if you are lucky, get a glimpse of my nipples...

Then, in the taxi, when you take me home, I'll keep my knees together but my back straight, my chest out and my semi-open lips so close to you that you will HAVE to kiss me. I'll kiss you back, I'll give you my lips and my tongue but I won't let you touch me much. When we get to my place, I'll kiss and bite your lips, then smile mysteriously, say "It was a lovely evening. If you wish, maybe we meet again" then leave. That night, we will both touch ourselves thinking of each other.

Which will also be the case at least for the next two night. Of course, the second night I'll let you caress my thighs (but not to go all the way up), the third to touch my boobs, feel my nipples hard as rocks, maybe even to accidentally (Oh my! What are you doing!!!) slide your hand all the way up my thigh and feel that my panties are wet...

Then one evening, maybe the fourth, maybe the fourteenth, after giving you your goodnight kiss I'll re-button a bit (just one or two buttons!) my blouse, say good night, get out of the taxi, then as a minor second thought, turning my head to you "Oh, it's still quite early, if you want to go up for a last drink...". Yes I know it's tacky but I like it tacky. I think you'll say yes.

Once at my place, I'll improvise. I'll make sure that my blouse "accidentally" opens all the way to my skirt and that my skirt has crawled those extra cm higher. Then I will probably dance for you. Don't dream - the first night I will not give you a full strip and a lapdance, this is for the next days. I will probably dance a wild dance, turning a lot, twerking a little, touching my lips and my nipples, my hair will fly around the room, my boobs will pop out, my perfume will overwhelm you... Then I'll take you up for a slow dance, our bodies glued to each other from top to bottom.

Here I would like to apologize in advance towards my feminist friends, who support the no is no, or even the yes is yes doctrine. It's a good principle but with the right man I like to be a bit coy. I'll stop you when you want to take each of my piece of clothing off. What are you doing? Taking your blouse off. Why? No, you can't do that!. Why not? I don't wear a bra. It's ok, you don't need one, you have beautiful breasts. No, I'm shy. But you'll be so much more comfortable without the blouse. You think? Absolutely. Ok then, but you don't look. Ok. And you keep your hands to yourself. OK.

The blouse is now on the floor and we continue our slow dance.

What are doing? Kissing your breasts. But you can't do that. Why not? You promised not to touch me... No, I promised to keep my hands to me. But you'll make me horny. It's ok, nobody will know... You think? Surely. Ok then, but you can't bite them, OK? Mmmm, mmmm, ok... Ah, no, no, ah, mmmm, mmm, yes, yes, now you can bite them but just a little, OK?

Then you will have to convince me out of my skirt but after that your luck is over. I will absolutely not let you slip me out of my sexy black wet sheer panties. And it will take you long minutes of frustration before you decide to put me on a bed and use also your mouth to take them off. Yes, this was the magic move...

End of part 1. This is when everything changes dramatically. Fully nude, legs spread open on a bed I will feel powerless and I'll morph into my last phase. SLAVE.

I'll be yours however and whenever you want me. I am very sensual and very multiorgasmic, I am loud and easy to please. Like in dancing, I'll adapt to each of your moves and I'll follow your rhythm or, if you ask it, I can take the lead. I like it slow and sensual, I love it rough and sexy. You won't ever hear a complaint from me, just words of love whispered, delightfully entering your year alternatively with my tongue, and cries of pleasure... And in the morning I'll be tender, loving and feline, I'll cover al your body of kisses and licks and if I forget any square cm I'll start it all over again...

I think there are chances that you will call back.

OK, full disclosure. I have never been in the dating business and I married the love of my life when I was quite innocent. Not that D would actually mind "sharing the wealth around".... And if I wrote this awfully long and boring post it was to animate this group of course but also a bit in the hope that D will read it and it will arouse him and he will think that he is a lucky guy to own me entirely... And if he doesn't want to read it I'll make him read it out to me while I give him oral pleasure; this trick never seems to get old. Sure with him my second stage is more in the strip and lap dance register but he still remembers how difficult it was to get me out of my panties the first time... But all the rest is the same, I am still trying to seduce him every day and I will continue to do do for as long as I see in the eyes of other men that I am an attractive and desirable woman.

That being said, who knows, maybe you and me will meet one day and will like each other and one thing will lead to another...

This topic was edited
RE:Do you guys like sexually assertive women?

D definitely needs to appreciate what he's got.

This post was edited

I think it is quite obvious that you love him immensely and I know he reciprocates. The methodology you both choose to express yourselves says volumes about your relationship. I wish the best for you both always. And, a little imagination goes a long way in this realm.

This post was edited

Oh you two have way to much fun together. I am probably one of those guys looking at the restaurant. So you do make your hips move that way. Hmmm D you lucky guy. Hold her tight for all of us who have read this.

This post was edited

WOW,! Flora , that was a great bit of writing! You have the detail of a playwright, great flow and connection. I am truly impressed.

This post was edited

That IS one of the sexiest things I have read - You go lady

This post was edited

Thanks to all for your kind words. Ok, this was pushing a bit the enveloppe of what is acceptable on TN because it also refered to sexual acts, not only to seduction games. I shouldn't probably do it again. Sex is something shameful, dirty and ugly which we need to hide, isn't it.

But OK, should my next post be about seduction games (no more sex, I promise!) or about food?

This post was edited

I must confess the former sounds more appetising.

This post was edited

First, thank you Flora for this master piece! Very invigorating and exciting/thrilling/arousing reading! Not possible to be insensitive to this kind of confession addressed personaly to each of us, which touches the reader intimately. I know it is a rethoric figure of style, but though... and the last sentence seems to contradict the paragraph of the good faithful wife, only to tease us. I don't know if it animates the group (because reactions to this are not easy - comments and replies obviously cannot reach the literary quality of your post), but it certainly "animates" any reader (male or female).
Regarding the question, if we like "sexually assertive women", we also adore the opposite type, as you presented yourself, although... in terms of taking initiative, as you describe your three steps, it is obvious that YOU take the lead! I won't say your partner/target/crush is manipulated, but certainly taken by "hand" on the path toward the paradise of your bed (bed is very reducer of the magnitude of the relationship we imagine we could have with you).

This post was edited

Wow Flora I enjoyed reading this, you are a sensual woman and D is lucky to have you. As for continuing this type, it's all up to you, don't think anyone is complaining.

This post was edited

A great read. And an introduction to a book on seduction

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy