Nude morning walks

I enjoy going on nude walks early in the morning, has anyone else done this?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude morning walks

Yes, but it was only when i was on holiday in spain, we rented a bungalow near to the beach and i used to get up and go for a walk along the coastline, i did meet the odd person, but no one said anything

This post was edited

I used to almost every warm enough morning. Down and up the farmer's lane across the road. But due to the county over zealous ditch clearing which resulted in them taking out a culvert crossing the farmer stopped mowing the lane and it is now too overgrown to hike like i used to. It was fun to be 3/4 mile from home with nothing but my glasses and Crocs on and no shorts even in my hand.

This post was edited

I used to almost every warm enough morning. Down and up the farmer's lane across the road. But due to the county over zealous ditch clearing which resulted in them taking out a culvert crossing the farmer stopped mowing the lane and it is now too overgrown to hike like i used to. It was fun to be 3/4 mile from home with nothing but my glasses and Crocs on and no shorts even in my hand.

How would you feel about being at a clothing optional resort over 400 miles from home with nothing but sandals, sneakers and 2 hats? Someone on another forum is doing it now.

This post was edited

Always nice when the opportunity arises. A pre-dawn walk to meet a spectacular sunrise and an early-morning paddle to a usually-deserted beach have been my favourites.

This post was edited