RE:Recieving comments on your equipment

I agree with swimdoc. Its a compliment. I get compliments on my body and tattoos all the time and my huge balls. No offense taken. If a dude compliments you just say thank you and no need to carry on the convo. Now If its attached with a sexual innuendo then obviously thats a different convo.

This post was edited

If I am not taking the question too far. I have an observation. People are self conscious about their physical attributes. Am I too big, too small, too short, too tall, etc. I am biracial , and was raised equally in both black and white communities. I noticed long ago that black people often deal with those insecurities differently.

Individuals are individuals, but in general, black people make comments about things people are insecure about through humor, which acknowledges the defect but takes away the shame (I think?). White people are more likely to pretend that they dont notice a difference. There are limits, of course, but I have close friends and family members who have nicknames like shorty, fat, red, and jughead for reasons that are quite apparent when you meet them.

I might be hesitant to mention out of the blue that someone has a large or small penis or breasts, but sincere compliments should be taken as such. People have mentioned my unusual skin color often out of curiosity or admiration. I just say thank you and move on.

This post was edited

What a well thought out and well worded comment a few hours ago from Vanilla. Lotta wisdom there.

This post was edited

Just a reminder that in a nudist environment equipment should not be left turned on when not in use.

This post was edited

What a well thought out and well worded comment a few hours ago from Vanilla. Lotta wisdom there.

Nice sarcasm! LOL!

This post was edited

yo it all good - god give us gift - we inspire

This post was edited

yo it all good - god give us gift - we inspire

YUP

This post was edited

At least the compliments I get are "Your lucky wife" and not "Your poor wife."

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy