Nude photography

Does anyone have an experience of being photographed naked?
Just curious as a photographer how people on nude beach can react if I ask to take some of their portraits (not necessarily on the beach).

This topic was edited
RE:Nude photography

If you ask someone on the beach who you don't know, that's going to come across as creepy.

This post was edited

Ive been asked by strangers on the beach and a few other places.I dont mind at all. I stopped counting all the cell phone sneaked pictures.Its always older men, If that makes their day good for them.

Its never happened to us or has come up in discussions with other naturists in over 20 years.

On the other hand. Whos that shady prick with the camera.has been heard many times.

Take a camera onto a nude beach at your own risk, some react vocally and sometimes violently to idiots taking liberties.

This post was edited

I love being photographed in the nude. Take all the pics you want.

This post was edited

not sure how I'd react at the beach.... I go to the beach to be free.... free of clothes, free of judgement... a camera may change that.
I know people sneak cell phone photos but a photographer, maybe not so much.
THAT SAID, I would love to find a good nude photographer in my area to do a session and get some good pictures
taken (better than self timer selfies). artistic and erotic..... :-)

This post was edited

Anyone worried about being photographed on public beach, should not visit one.

This post was edited

Sure that the exhibitionist beach goers would be happy to accommodate a voyeuristic photographer. But beyond that I think it would be frowned upon by genuine nudists who are approached that way.

This post was edited

Ive been asked by strangers on the beach and a few other places.I dont mind at all. I stopped counting all the cell phone sneaked pictures.Its always older men, If that makes their day good for them.

I was asked once by someone if she could take my picture at Gunnison. I politely declined and she didn't pursue it.
That was toward the end of an enjoyable but slightly odd day. A younger man and woman set up near me. She stripped quickly nut he stayed in board shorts. Usually at Gunnison if one stripped and the other doesn't, the woman stays clothed. We got talking I found out that she had asked him if he wanted to go to the beach, and didn't tell him that it was clothing optional. He didn't realize it until he saw the sign. He did eventually drop his shorts. She was very sociable, him, less sol

This post was edited

It's never happened to me to my knowledge, but I may have been in a background unawares. Similarly, although I take few pictures, I don't worry about others if they are distant and likely impossible to identify. In a way it's nice to have them in the background as part of the wider scene of a CO or nude area.

This post was edited

I was approached as I was walking along the beach at Lands End in San Francisco by a young couple, who asked if they could photograph me; I easily agreed. They then assured me they'd crop the photo for modesty, which I was surprised and even a bit disappointed by, but I didn't comment on it. I have a photo up on here with me in the foreground at Beach 67 here on Hawaii, for which I'd alerted all of the folks in the background. I chose a shot where only those who'd given their permission appeared.

This post was edited

I havent been asked but Id be happy to. Obviously Im comfortable nude and I have done some life art modelling.

This post was edited