RE:Nude photography

In the UK, it is not illegal to take pictures of people in public areas. However, you really do have to use etiquette in this matter. I personally would not take stealth images of any person, naked or dressed.

This post was edited

at the nude beach i visit most often photographers don't ask they stand up on the boardwalk with long lens cameras and just take pictures after all it's a public beach and not sure if my picture has been taken as i'd suspect they were taking pictures of women but again not sure. i've asked others to take my picture when i was solo with my camera and a few times someone would ask if they could photograph me i was appreciative they asked as it's easy to photograph someone nowdays with these cellphones. one time a guy was photographing his gf in her bikini at end of beach they flagged me down and asked if i'd take a few pictures of them and in the end they wanted a picture of nude me with them first her than him in the picture - no doubt hey see we were at a nude beach moment .

Where is that beach?

This post was edited

Yes I agree, if you are standing there with a zoom lens, I would go for the voyeur/pervert term rather than photographer. It is just etiquette which many people seem to forget about. If I was asked then, fair enough, I have the option.

This post was edited

I love being nude outdoors and I love modeling, so if it were me, you could shoot away! But of course we'd have to chat first (I need to know where the pics will end up...)

This post was edited

If someone came up to me on the beach or something it would seem a little creepy, but if I get to know the person I would probably be all for it. I am a nudist and I dont care if someone sees me naked.

This post was edited

I love being nude outdoors and I love modeling, so if it were me, you could shoot away! But of course we'd have to chat first (I need to know where the pics will end up...)

Well, I'd love to be that guy, with this one proviso. If a woman is naked--partially or completely--in my presence, I feel a kind of urgency to be at least as naked as she it. So if I'm ever photographing you nude, I'll be naked, too; I'll be at least as visible to you as you are to me. Seems only fair, right?

This post was edited

I love being photographed in the nude. Take all the pics you want.

What I said to SunnyViet applies to you, too. I'd love to--as long as I'm always at least as naked as you are.

This post was edited

I don't know if I've ever been photographed at a nude beach by anybody I wasn't actually with (apart from handing my camera to someone to take a photo at an interesting opportunity). But I have found on the Internet pictures of me naked that I didn't know about. I was walking naked along city streets in San Francisco. One was put there by a friend on her own website; she neglected to mention that she was doing it. The others were by total strangers. In one case, she came and stood with me for a photo; in a couple of others, someone just saw a naked man on the streets, took a photo, and posted it. 'Course, it's only by dogged, plodding searching that I found those. I was searching all the photos I could find of naked people at Bay to Breakers--hoping I'd be there, somewhere.

This post was edited

Hello Fellow Nudists,

I'm a nudist and a photographer in Las Vegas. I'd love to shoot some nudes for you! Hit me up if you're interested!

This post was edited

I was photographed at a friends pool recently
Only problem is my willy is small shrivelled and barely visible

This post was edited