Love to Freehiking

I love most naturist activities, but I think I enjoy freehiking most of all. I've freehiked for the past 10+ years; freehiking was my first naturist experience; The healthy exercise, the feel of the sun and breeze on my bare skin, the beauty of nature all around. Feeling at one with the earth. Freehiking can be a profound spiritual experience. And freehiking with a group is a wonderfully close social experience.

How many other nudist love freehiking? Is anyone else interested in getting together for a freehike in Southern California?

This topic was edited
RE:Love to Freehiking

I do :)

This post was edited

Always interested. Work getting the way. Some weekdays pop up. Company is always better as long as meeti g new people.

This post was edited

I have occasionally free hiked in So Cal the past 15 years or so on weekdays in the San Gabriel Mountains near My Wilson or farther east near My Waterman. Great experiences! Happy to continue doing it

This post was edited

I enjoy free hiking and trail-running (free trail-running?) also. I have a small lumbar pack that holds 1.5L of water and has room for a shirt (when it gets cold), keys, phone, etc... Barefoot or five-fingers depending on the trail.

I have been free-hiking in the Santa Monica Mtn. area for _many_ years, weekdays after work.
I would love to explore the other mountains around SoCal.

This post was edited

I love freehiking and I do so quite frequently. I'm always interested in joining up with other guys who like doing the same.

This post was edited

Ohhhh Ive always been interested in doing this!

This post was edited

Ohhhh Ive always been interested in doing this!

This post was edited

ahh, love walking, hiking, trekking naked...allows me to bond with the nature around me. so freeing of mind and soul...

This post was edited

I've always really enjoyed hiking out in the hills and forests, but only recently discovered how much better it is done without clothing!
I'm lucky that I live in a very sparsely populated area, so have no problem doing most of my walking naked, when the weather is suitable... sometimes even with friends.

This post was edited

Sounds good.

This post was edited