Switching to TS?

As you know, there is a mirror group, with the same name, on TS. Jeanne and I are technically the moderators there but in all honesty I haven't been on TS for ages. I was active on TS for a couple of months, teased a bit, then got bored and left.

Some have suggested to move back there. The suggestion has merit: few to no pic is censored on TS. But there are also disadvantages:
- few TN members are also TS members
- I've spent over one year on TN, launching most of its 450 topics. If I were to put everything I wrote here together, it would make for a huge book. So all this would go to the drain. Of course this is only apparently a disadvantage, nobody will get back to read old topics anyway.
- having no censorship creates a slippery slope, we could be tempted to upload more and more daring pics (and I mean VERY daring, like say our sex pics) and that could not be very ladylike and you wouldn't want that would you. Would you???
- I should ask permission from all the girls who sent me pics to post them on TS instead of TN.

So what do you think we should do?

This topic was edited
RE:Switching to TS?

Hard to say with the investment in writing and members also here. Perhaps if the pics were uploaded in both? I'd feel obligated to appreciate twice, though!

This post was edited

Pardon my ignorance, but TS
Is that the swing site ?

This post was edited

Yes, Trueswingers. As far as I know, only a few of our members are swingers but it looks like most TS members are there just to post uncensored pics. And the large majority of TS members are of course aspiring male swingers who may or may not attach any value to elegance...

This post was edited

Tallion, I vote no, because I dont want my pics in TS. Frogett

This post was edited

I imagine the TS group could be locked down like this one by Jeanne, but the wider site has a slightly different mix of members. Still a lot of TN members are also over there as an adjunct even if not the swinging type, like Tallion suggested.

This post was edited

I think it would be worth a try. Obviously keep membership to the group monitored to those trusted to be in the group.

This post was edited

If you do try TS. Remember the idea is ELG, you dont have to post everything. Yes more sexual is and can be beautiful. But being Elegant is who you ladies are ! For us men, learning about women better is always the goal for us. But being able to see women that you post is the extra enjoyable.
What to name the group ?
ELG || ?
Freedom to Post ?
Only Ladies ?

But thinking about TN, you are trying to let new nudist ladies that you can enjoy being naked around men. Its not always about sex, its about the freedom you get from being nude with others. The work you would have to do is more for two sites. But maybe some more ladies could help. Hint, hint !

I vote for TS, but please dont stop ELG. Its important for women to understand things better because, they need to believe that they are beautiful !

This post was edited

It might be worth testing the water as far as the mods are concerned! They might be the same people...
I've just deleted my TS profile ... I was only looking, as they say ... but if the decision is 'yes' I'd probably rejoin!

This post was edited

I completely support this. Its not about a swinger life style, but about freedom of posting pictures.
Anybody that does come will see lots of me in compromising positions.

This post was edited

That's an interesting concept. But why switch. I'm a member of both sites. I have different pics for TS .TN is my priority site. Because being a nudist is so enjoyable. I'm a single male with an extremely strong Libedo. So being on TS has merit although I have never had a hook from the site. Actually I have meet more women on TN that have turned into a sexual relationship and a few who like to be shared. So I say don't switch join both.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy