RE:Switching to TS?

My issue with TS is not so much the pics. You can indeed publish everything and anything but you are not obliged to upload anything you are not comfortable with. I am not a swinger but I have nothing against the lifestyle per se or against people who are hedonists enough to adopt it. My issues with TN are mainly three.

Number one, I am not a paid member there and I do not intend to pay again to the same guys who delete all my pics here. So I can't really do much moderation if I only have access to the last six pics. Number two, I don't feel like writing anything there because any sort of innocent teasing is superfluous when among people who are used with a different style of seduction. Number three, of course I couldn't post there pics of the ENL members who gave them to me for TN without their specific permission.

And writing in one group and uploading pics in another is not a good option for me. I'm more interested in creating exchanges and a community spirit than in simply uploading my pics - there are hundreds of sites where I could do this if I wanted.

This post was edited

See that is what I am hoping for. That you to start something better than what has been so far. You started a great group here. Please bring the elegant feeling to a new site. You dont have to go down the rabbit hole to swinging. Another private group to promote the beauty of women. Not having to get deleted from the mods. Oh I wonder does your writing get modified by the mods ?

This post was edited

I just joined TS and don't care to be a paying member yet and think you will find a lot of people that won't care to join. I did notice that there are quite a few members over there that are just nudists too that prefer to be a little bit more adventurous but that's only my initial observation. I would say, just do what you're comfortable with.

This post was edited

My issue with TS is not so much the pics. You can indeed publish everything and anything but you are not obliged to upload anything you are not comfortable with. I am not a swinger but I have nothing against the lifestyle per se or against people who are hedonists enough to adopt it. My issues with TN are mainly three.Number one, I am not a paid member there and I do not intend to pay again to the same guys who delete all my pics here. So I can't really do much moderation if I only have access to the last six pics. Number two, I don't feel like writing anything there because any sort of innocent teasing is superfluous when among people who are used with a different style of seduction. Number three, of course I couldn't post there pics of the ENL members who gave them to me for TN without their specific permission.And writing in one group and uploading pics in another is not a good option for me. I'm more interested in creating exchanges and a community spirit than in simply uploading my pics - there are hundreds of sites where I could do this if I wanted.

I'll be blunt and frank having been a member of well over 50 online adult oriented (and that's from the almost endearingly romantic but nothing more to niche fetish communities (I am as curious about anything that is recommended or enthusiastically extolled as I am interested in actually becoming or belonging to a given community at least in some cases and certainly this was much more the case years ago than now)... all of which is to say that despite the huge range of diversity and over time I find your criticism of what's lacking to be ubiquitous and fairly uniform although I can't disagree with the suggestions you make nor the basics you seek in terms of community and quality of connection just that I haven't ever seen that online in a public or membership based site and only rarely and then always in a closed online space that's essentially an extension of a real life situation between friends or committed parties who have stayed a course and made the effort.

Part of it is the nature of making a site commercial in some way or another, it always has a profound impact on commitment entitlement and in turn investment on every level. This coupled with the illusion that there's an endless amount of connections available at the exact degree of interest or disinterest one desires at a given moment and that there's not really a real person behind a profile and no integrity or honesty are required because it isn't real and doesn't demand you invest anything more than the bare minimum and this is true of all social media and online community period.

That has been corrosive to the point of affecting real time social spaces. I am not going to tell you it's not out there because I haven't seen it all but my suggestion is that given my own experience looking for it might not be the best possible way to acheive results. You have to model and build what you want in the physical and the digital world if you want something beyond the status quo. It's hard work usually thankless but if you are dedicated and push forward with it usually you end up successfully creating the space and social experience you desire.

And for the record the surface of TS like any other site purports to be one thing and celebrates and seemingly promotes that thing but in reality it's just more discussion erotica and self pleasure dressed up as five other things and at the end of the day 100 people who declare they don't have sex and don't have sex are no different from 100 people who say they swing left right and center... but have no actual sex or anything like that. Both groups use a declaration to moderate expectations and interests and keep them in the digital so they don't have any experience of the more difficult navigating of either having or not having in person which is completely understandable but it's not what you would expect on first blush.

The question ends up being no matter what forum which games do you want to play and what are your tolerance levels for that level of superficiality and artifice?

This post was edited

My issue with TS is not so much the pics. You can indeed publish everything and anything but you are not obliged to upload anything you are not comfortable with. I am not a swinger but I have nothing against the lifestyle per se or against people who are hedonists enough to adopt it. My issues with TN are mainly three.Number one, I am not a paid member there and I do not intend to pay again to the same guys who delete all my pics here. So I can't really do much moderation if I only have access to the last six pics. Number two, I don't feel like writing anything there because any sort of innocent teasing is superfluous when among people who are used with a different style of seduction. Number three, of course I couldn't post there pics of the ENL members who gave them to me for TN without their specific permission.And writing in one group and uploading pics in another is not a good option for me. I'm more interested in creating exchanges and a community spirit than in simply uploading my pics - there are hundreds of sites where I could do this if I wanted.I'll be blunt and frank having been a member of well over 50 online adult oriented (and that's from the almost endearingly romantic but nothing more to niche fetish communities (I am as curious about anything that is recommended or enthusiastically extolled as I am interested in actually becoming or belonging to a given community at least in some cases and certainly this was much more the case years ago than now)... all of which is to say that despite the huge range of diversity and over time I find your criticism of what's lacking to be ubiquitous and fairly uniform although I can't disagree with the suggestions you make nor the basics you seek in terms of community and quality of connection just that I haven't ever seen that online in a public or membership based site and only rarely and then always in a closed online space that's essentially an extension of a real life situation between friends or committed parties who have stayed a course and made the effort.Part of it is the nature of making a site commercial in some way or another, it always has a profound impact on commitment entitlement and in turn investment on every level. This coupled with the illusion that there's an endless amount of connections available at the exact degree of interest or disinterest one desires at a given moment and that there's not really a real person behind a profile and no integrity or honesty are required because it isn't real and doesn't demand you invest anything more than the bare minimum and this is true of all social media and online community period.That has been corrosive to the point of affecting real time social spaces. I am not going to tell you it's not out there because I haven't seen it all but my suggestion is that given my own experience looking for it might not be the best possible way to acheive results. You have to model and build what you want in the physical and the digital world if you want something beyond the status quo. It's hard work usually thankless but if you are dedicated and push forward with it usually you end up successfully creating the space and social experience you desire.And for the record the surface of TS like any other site purports to be one thing and celebrates and seemingly promotes that thing but in reality it's just more discussion erotica and self pleasure dressed up as five other things and at the end of the day 100 people who declare they don't have sex and don't have sex are no different from 100 people who say they swing left right and center... but have no actual sex or anything like that. Both groups use a declaration to moderate expectations and interests and keep them in the digital so they don't have any experience of the more difficult navigating of either having or not having in person which is completely understandable but it's not what you would expect on first blush.The question ends up being no matter what forum which games do you want to play and what are your tolerance levels for that level of superficiality and artifice?

And I didn't say men are frequently overrepresented in the "really didn't try to going below the bar on purpose" demographic (as one myself) but... it's definitely true and... makes a difference for everyone but women especially.

This post was edited

I have a paid membership at TS. I don't go there very often. Mostly just check to see if anyone sent me a message -- it does happen on occasion. I'm not a swinger. It's nice that there are hardly any restrictions on images.

This post was edited

Good idea Flora. I can be the first person whose photos you will also put on Trueswingers :)

This post was edited

Ive been on TS for a few years now and i find that there are as many fake accounts as there are on TN. Further question, does anyone know of any genuine interest websites?

This post was edited

Looking forward to you photos.
Yes anything goes over there.
So come on over and watch videos and shots of me and my husband enjoying ourselves.

This post was edited

Jeanne switch to MeWe. It's much better than TN or TS.
I'm there and hope to see you there too.

NudeFinn ;-)

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy