Your ideal country estate

I have read several, ok everyone, of the posts in Nude Country Life and noticed that everyone has general ideas of what theyre trying to do with their place. The list includes fencing, acreage, woods, streams , a pool and the like to improve or include in the nude portion of their homestead. With this in mind, if you could put together your ideal nudist home, what amenities would it have? We all have this mental image of how our place would look, now is the time to share it. I really wonder how similar everyones ideal might be; go ahead start a wish list; maybe Aladdin will grant your request if you find the right bottle!

This topic was edited
RE:Your ideal country estate

We both want privacy and a pool. Those are in the words as we speak.

This post was edited

If you cant go big then dont bother! I suspect your place would end up as a centerpiece of Home & Garden or a similar clone and there goes your privacy. I dont blame you though, that description reads like a perfect home!

This post was edited

It wouldn't even be advertised for a better homes and garden theme house, I wouldn't allow it. It would be for privacy of myself and guests.

This post was edited

Good for you; the only catch would be keeping the local tax assessors at bay. Nothing like a mansion sized tax bill at years end!

This post was edited

The pool is installed but it was done too late in the year to use. So the winter cover is on it and we are hoping for an early spring.

This post was edited

Good luck on the early spring. Sometimes those pesky leaves & sticks will make a mess. Im currently watching *Nicole* drop water, leaves & limbs on my pool cover. Thankfully, its supposed to be gone mid morning tomorrow. Ill get back into my pool monitor job & clean the top. You folks that are interested can check my media for yours truly bent over the pool filter scooping sand. Its so much fun!

This post was edited

Oops, my mistake. I thought I had uploaded it here. Ill find it later on. Ok...the other part of pool life.

This post was edited