RE:Inclusion of Males in Naturism Unaccompanied by a Female Partner

Of course all comments are based on our personal experiences and perceptions along with hearsay or observations of how we or others are treated. But this is an open forum to members of the site, so therefore any genuine comment or report is welcome and valued for what it is.

This post was edited

have you tried sending an application in as a single FEMALE under a pseudonom? If you are Samuel - change to Samantha, If you are Louis, - Louise. It would be interesting to see if they are discriminating ONLY on male singles - or both genders.

This post was edited

have you tried sending an application in as a single FEMALE under a pseudonom? If you are Samuel - change to Samantha, If you are Louis, - Louise. It would be interesting to see if they are discriminating ONLY on male singles - or both genders.

Some clubs try and maintain as close to a 50/50 balance as they can. A single female application probably would be accepted, but it would also open the door to a single male application also being accepted. One of the unlanded clubs I belonged (founding member) to didn't have a specific quota, but we did try and keep a balance. Sometimes that meant that single males (Of which I am one) had to wait. We always planned events at public venues (both C/O and not) where they could join us, which also allowed us to get to know them and their character. Often times, the board would decide to offer membership even if it threw the balnce out of whack a little bit.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Thank you all once again for your signatures and shares of this petition.
108 Signatures, 53 shares!
Yes, the numbers have slowed but we are still growing. I do encourage signatories/supporters to become Supporting Members of the ANF, ausnatural.org.au at a voting level. More paid Supporting Members means more votes and a potentially greater voice. And yes, there may be socio-economic bias within the ANF that prices some events far beyond the reach of the average member of the community. The ANF do run Zoom Pub Nights twice a month currently and this allows naturists from the whole country and overseas to attend, and I believe Supporting Members may sit in on the AGM via Zoom in November, as I did last year.
Now a request. If you really support positive change in the Naturist Community in Australia, please continue to share this petition as much as you can.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy