I'm bored.

I seem to be the only one to launch new topics and there is so little participation. I would go on strike if I hadn't promised to reach 500 topics b the end of the year.

But I don't know what to write about next. I would like to write about food (yes, I am a foodie) but if there is so little participation in the sexier, more teasing topics everybody will go to sleep when talking about food (hint: I don't like hamburgers!).

How about if I tell you the story of:
a. That time which I mentioned when I was basically forced, a single woman among six men, to partake in an official negotiation in extremely revealing clothing?
b. The couple of times when I danced naked on a bar table?
c. Receiving lap dances from stripper girls?

Any of these topics of any interest?

This topic was edited
RE:I'm bored.

Topic A! Yes. Frogett of FroggynFrogett

This post was edited

Table dance !

This post was edited

D.

This post was edited

Any other choices-lol
Bill

This post was edited

Yea D. all of the above. :-)

This post was edited

ALL!

This post was edited

All of the above

This post was edited

I have never visited France and only a few of the places in Germany. How about tales of your visits to varied nudist venues around your area and what you liked, disliked and would change. Or, conversely have ENL ladies & gents give reviews of places theyve visited. Cypress Cove in Orlando, FL, USA would be a good start.

This post was edited

I have reviewed extensively quite a number of nudist places: Cap d'Agde in France, Sinsheim, Caracalla, Fridrischsbad in Germany, Playa Vera and Costa Natura in Spain, Koversada in Croatia...

Happy if other review other places.

This post was edited

I read & enjoyed your reviews of the German spas but wasn't aware that you have opined on Spanish or Croatian resorts. I'll definitely seek those out. If you care to comment on any of the French Altantic destinations, or any others really, I for one would love to read them. (And as to the other topics you've suggested, I too choose D ;)

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy