CMNM - a simple and empowering thing.

Years ago, I've been naked but wearing appropriate things for a specific need while attending a function, like basic servant gear, a maid outfit, and some bondage gear in the presence of a group of guys. It wasn't until this last year I began enjoying just being nude in front of another guy, but a one-on-one...and I love it. After only three meetings [from craigslist of all places], I haven't had much luck since February. So I'll be reaching out locally.

The simplicity of nudity for the pleasure of a clothed man seems more intimate to me. I'll admit that when seeing the happiness of these guys creates an empowering feeling similar to public service. I feel great and he's happy to have fulfilled his desires.

Just my thoughts on CMNM.

This topic was edited
RE:CMNM - a simple and empowering thing.

I posted here based on the idea of simple and empowering, but would be as relevant in the Locker Room nudity group. Happened last night that while I was showering at my gym, where I chose the open shower instead of a stall (I always do, how else do we normalize nudity in locker rooms?). . A staff member who I know socially came in to straighten up something in the area. We chatted for several minutes while I finished my shower and toweled off, me naked and he in street clothes and both of us quite nonchalant about it. I found that very pleasant, and yes, it's somewhat empowering that clothing wasn't required to maintain a simple social interaction. Nice.

This post was edited

I agree with both of you. I feel empowered and boldened when I am the only one nude. Having poor self esteem in the clothed world, I find comfort in being nude.
I have read that many feel the nude male should be humiliated. I guess that is more a sexual kink thing.

This post was edited

There are so many acronyms being used these days that I often get lost in their deciphering. I hate to have to admit that I cannot figure this one out on my own ~ what the heck is CMNM?

As I read your post, you make it clear that there's nothing sexual about your older friend's enthusiastic reaction to your erections around him, nothing sexual coming from his end of the exchange. The question in my mind is whether it is a sexual thing for you, that by knowing you can be nude around him even when you are stiff - as in if the ability for you to exhibit yourself freely to him is in some way what assists you to get it up in the crotch?

A common school of thought around TN is the proposition that erections crop up whenever they do, often for no reason at all, and that they should be treated as nothing more than a bodily function. I have a couple of friends who allow and even enjoy me being nude around their home even when they are clothed. If I became erect in front of them I would be totally embarrassed. I imagine if they saw me like that, they'd likely react exactly like your friend, suggesting it was nothing to worry about and possibly even a form of entertainment for them. Having friends with whom I have no sexual interaction enjoying the sight of my erection would make me very uncomfortable. In that scenario, that lack of comfort is fully my issue, I know. But since you seem to have an open dialogue with your non-nude friend about your erections, has he suggested you simply go to the bathroom to relieve yourself, or to even do it in front of him? By openly talking about your boner with your clothed friend, and with the conversation focused on your turgidity, it seems that it would be an easy transition from discussion to action, no matter what brought it up.

Agree with the comments here. I have a bit different experience to share. I have a friend who is older than I am, and he does not get nude. But he likes for me to come over and get naked for him. He enjoys seeing me nude and watching me as I move about his house, help prepare lunch, and sit around talking with him. He knows I am comfortable with being nude, and while he is not comfortable with his own body he likes seeing me. There is nothing sexual about this - it's just his comfort. He does enjoy it when I sometimes do get an erection. We talk about it openly - both recognizing it is a normal male condition.

This post was edited

CMNM is Clothed Male Naked Male.

Also, when I first had an erection around a male friend it felt a bit awkward and embarrassing. However, once the initial feelings wore off, it was no big deal. One just has to get past that first feeling. It is natural and all. Just get by the awkwardness and enjoy!

This post was edited