RE:Last day?

Just got a heat deflector for our Solo Stove Ranger. Tried it out when some neighbors stopped and it really sent the warmth out without the sparks. Now thinking this could work for October and November. Except no neighbors and no clothes.

This post was edited

Got a little time in yesterday and today, but days are getting fewer and further apart and time shorter.

Another short time outdoors nude yesterday.
Tomorrow late afternoon may be possible.
After that we are going away for 6 days, so no outdoor nude time then

This post was edited

I was in the back yard yesterday getting ready for the weather that's coming. Might get a little snow. So it might be my last day in the nude in the back yard.

This post was edited

I was out mowing up the leaves tonight and did it nude. It sure can get dusty doing that. I had cars go by and slow down cause of the dust. That job is done for a little while till the rest of the leaves fall.

This post was edited

Got a little time in yesterday and today, but days are getting fewer and further apart and time shorter.Another short time outdoors nude yesterday.Tomorrow late afternoon may be possible.After that we are going away for 6 days, so no outdoor nude time then

Some outdoor nude time again today. While the weather will be warm enough later this week, we will be traveling so there will be no opportunities to be nude outside.

This post was edited

Anybody in the Northeast USA get some nude time during the recent warmer weather?
Just a little too cool for me.

This post was edited

I got my last day in Oct. it was a warm sunny day and I was sitting on my patio naked and it felt so good.have to wait until spring, sometimes as early as Feb.

This post was edited

Got my first nude gardening of the season today as it was warm enough to me to do it nude in the middle of the day.

This post was edited