Cfnm and wifes

Even tho I wish ,y wife would join me nude ,it's great fun walking around her being nude

This topic was edited
RE:Cfnm and wifes

Same for me.

This post was edited

We just moved to another town. Hoping soon that our new friends will be okay with me being the only one naked.
Our friends in Phoenix did not mind me being the only one naked. We played cards every Friday, even walked them to their car at night naked.
To bad its getting cooler out now. lol

This post was edited

My wife is completely used to me being nude around the house.
What she's not used to yet is me being nude in front of others. When my brother spent a week with us, she went crazy at first. But after I insisted I didn't care that he saw me nude, and separately he insisted he didn't care, she decided it must not be a big deal if no one else cares.

This post was edited

When the kids were young and went to bed early (before I got more into the nudist lifestyle) I used to change into a swimstin warmer weather. Now (so quickly, it seems!) they are likely to be up later than me, so I don't push things, although a seaside holiday is the perfect excuse to remain in the togs!

This post was edited

When the kids were young and went to bed early (before I got more into the nudist lifestyle) I used to change into a swimstin warmer weather. Now (so quickly, it seems!) they are likely to be up later than me, so I don't push things, although a seaside holiday is the perfect excuse to remain in the togs!

My wife spends a lot of time in her nightwear at home. Most of her nightwear is rather modest and doesn't show more than regular clothes.
After I started sleeping nude, one of my lines was, "If you are in your nightwear, I might as well be in mine" and proceed to take everything off.

This post was edited

Some of my wife's nightwear is less modest but she wears it less now. :-(

One is sort-of sheer but has small woven flowers to break-up the sheerness. Not quite the same as a tan-through swimsuit, but along those lines. You have to look hard to make out aerole or butt cleavage.

Once when she was wearing it doing the ironing in front of the television my neice drove over to pick something up. I didn't think it worth mentioning before she arrived. My wife did pop upstairs to pop on a flesh-coloured thong, it was more obvious than when she had nothing underneath, but I guess she felt more 'proper' that way.

This post was edited

Some of my wife's nightwear is less modest but she wears it less now. :-(One is sort-of sheer but has small woven flowers to break-up the sheerness. Not quite the same as a tan-through swimsuit, but along those lines. You have to look hard to make out aerole or butt cleavage.Once when she was wearing it doing the ironing in front of the television my neice drove over to pick something up. I didn't think it worth mentioning before she arrived. My wife did pop upstairs to pop on a flesh-coloured thong, it was more obvious than when she had nothing underneath, but I guess she felt more 'proper' that way.

My wife has 2 large drawers full of sleepelwear.

This post was edited

My girlfriend told me that I must to be permanently naked and barefoot because she very like that.

This post was edited

Alex wrote:My girlfriend told me that I must to be permanently naked and barefoot because she very like that.

She's one to keep!

This post was edited

Minimalist wrote:

My wife has 2 large drawers full of sleepelwear.
We share one dresser drawer , but it's evolved from 50/50 to 80/20. I'd be happy if it was even less, but she prefers me to wear something when kids are at home. Satin boxers are my regular sleepwear when I'm actually wearing sleepwear, same for my sons. She made a sheer pair when we first got married which I still have. I should find out if they meet the standard when kids are about!

This post was edited