Plans for Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is almost upon us; is anyone able to do it nude? I would really enjoy it but would probably be thrown out of the family gathering! Were headed to the sons house this year to be with his family and his wifes family. A nude Papa would go over like a lead balloon. Oh well. We will enjoy ourselves, play horsie with the many grandkids and hopefully not change too many diapers. How about you folks? Any special plans?

This topic was edited
RE:Plans for Thanksgiving

No nude plans here. I have a busy work week including getting off at 8am thanksgiving morning but off thanksgiving night. My kids will be scattered due to their girlfriends family get togethers too. But thats ok, they all live with me, I see them all the time. I cant get over how fast the year has gone by.

This post was edited

Thanksgiving is almost upon us; is anyone able to do it nude? I would really enjoy it but would probably be thrown out of the family gathering! Were headed to the sons house this year to be with his family and his wifes family. A nude Papa would go over like a lead balloon. Oh well. We will enjoy ourselves, play horsie with the many grandkids and hopefully not change too many diapers. How about you folks? Any special plans?

We've had a few Nude Thanksgivings lately. With a family comprised of a daughter and son in law that are divorced and have joint custody, often we have family Thanksgiving on a different day. Di loves to cook Thanksgiving dinner and when it's just been us on that Thursday, we have a Nude Thanksgiving. This year, we will not have a Nude Thanksgiving Day dinner. All our family will be here and that means clothes! haha

This post was edited

Lunch with my daughter, son in law and two grandkids stopping by. Non- nude! Plan on relaxing in my robe and watching the Giants vs. Cowboys game afterwards. Go Giants!! Lol

This post was edited

It does not happen often but, I have family coming to visit. All are textiles and some are introducing their significant other to the family. There will be some nerves as it is. Not the time for me parade around the house naked. Even if I own it.

This post was edited

Will be having Thanksgiving with textile family members so the only thing that will be naked is the turkey.

This post was edited

You know, a nude turkey is usually the best, but sometimes it just needs dressing! LOL

This post was edited

LOL

This post was edited

LOL

Joy and I live in a nudist park in south Texas and yes we will be nude for Thanksgiving. Our park is like one big happy family, especially now that the winter Texans are here.

This post was edited

We had a textile ThanksGiving with my stepson and SO. But it is 71 out today so a nude day, it balances out.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy