RE:Locker room nudity

Women are allowed in the men's rooms at the swimming pools in the city where I live. I always act normally and let the women take the lead. Lady attendants usually don't appear to take much notice of naked men but lady swimmers are sometimes there for a bit of fun.

This post was edited

By Freedomlover2:

Lady attendants usually don't appear to take much notice of naked men but lady swimmers are sometimes there for a bit of fun.

That's a bit different!

I'd expect anyone entering has already accepted what they might see. I wouldn't be flaunting, but then I don't think I'd be hiding. I'm curious if they take everything in or not and how they respond to others as they encounter them.

In a way it's similar to a CFNM encounter at a CO beach. Anyone who attends shouldn't be surprised that others exercise the option.

This post was edited

In the name of equality, the gym should also have male attendants working in the women's locker room.
I personally wouldn't be comfortable with the idea of women in the men's locker room in the litigious US society. The feminist claim that 'the penis is a weapon of power' makes any male nudity an aggressive act bordering on assault to women. That makes disrobing in a men's locker room a risky endeavor, and it defeats the purpose of its existence.

This post was edited

In male lockerrooms of swimmingpools I see often mothers helping their son (4-8 years) to get dressed. I don't care about that, If there's a mother in the locker room I do my thing, getting dressed or getting undressed. I don't try not showing my front. If she don't want to see my front, than that is her problem.

What will you do, trying only to "show" your back or don't you bother and "show" your body completely to her?

This post was edited

I am sure a female would not be expected to work in the men's locker room against her will. That could be a lawsuit for sure.
There would have to be a willingness on her part, fully knowing what she would encounter.
I would just go about my regular routine, expecting that is what she would expect to see or she wouldn't be there.

This post was edited

It was over a decade ago that the NFL players association lost their bid in court over woman reporters in their locker rooms. It's all seemed to have worked itself out .

This post was edited

It was over a decade ago that the NFL players association lost their bid in court over woman reporters in their locker rooms. It's all seemed to have worked itself out .

Feminism is about equality, but in this situation equality doesn't seem to go both ways. Men are just as vulnerable to women in their locker room as the other way around. It's not that I disagree things seem to have worked themselves out and that we can be flexible as men. It's that there are some crazies out there that will sue and call the police anyway. Shortly before Covid I was arrested for assault for brushing my arm against a woman on the train reaching for my jacket I had forgotten. There was no one else on the train and no cameras and she knew it. I had to go to court three times before the case was dismissed. The same woman also filed a formal complaint against an accountant to the state board because she didn't agree with his opinion. The experience has made me feel vulnerable to any situation where I can be accused of wrongdoing, rightfully or wrongfully so.

In the case of a woman bringing her 5 year old son into the men's locker room, why doesn't she bring him into the women's locker room with her? Are 5 year old boys a threat to women? I don't understand anything.

This post was edited

On a similar vein, a few years ago while working at a major D1 school, I was tasked to periodically do safety inspections. It was a random draw to see which buildings/ departments I would visit. This particular day delivered the locker room check, the womens volleyball teams locker room. The one with all their equipment, lockers & varied water therapy items. And, the team was there, a whole lot of them, all in various states of dress. I had knocked on the door, announced my presence & intent and slowly entered. I held up my *official duties * badge and inspected the room & quickly departed. I dont think it bothered them but I was ready to leave. Thankfully, their number did not come up again before I left!

This post was edited

The reality is that there are going to be times when there is already someone in the locker room getting changed before the female working in there has arrived. As a result, the person getting changed has no idea a lady is about to enter and could be naked - so she would have to accept that.
For me it wouldn't make any difference. She's undoubtedly seen a naked male before, and locker rooms are places where nudity is expected.

This post was edited

Ive seen a female naked before, can I get a job in the ladies changing room?

This post was edited