RE:Annoying person in a sauna

These things happen a lot in America. I report guys like that. Staff are quick to take care of it.

This post was edited

I think I would probably look them in the eye and say" I think you've seen enough, time to move on!"
I did have to tell some one once before the this wasn't the place! He left!

This post was edited

That's a challenging position to be in if you are on your own, if you are with a friend that would help. I had a similar experience almost 40 years ago, I was 21 yo and had just moved to the city, went to a gym and did a workout. The spa & steam rom were in the male changes rooms and all the others were naked so when in Rome. Then a guy appeared in the spa area, came and got onto a rack arrangement beside me, these things were just below the water level so the body was part in and out of the water, jets below. Anyway he was checking me out so I left, then he appeared in the steam room and started walking around the steam room checking me and everyone else out. After a few minutes I left, went to a shower stall and a minute later he appeared in the next one beside me. I basically dressed while still wet, left & did not return. Young & no idea of the protocols or what too. Now I would just say I'm not interested, move on, but that's easy years later. So, saying you've seen enough move on is a good idea, you may want to say it in front of others.

This post was edited

Some years ago a younger acquaintance kept saying we should go to a Turkish baths he knew of. it appealed to me but he kept adding we could go for a dance and a "boogie" afterwards. So that put me off. I got the feeling a handsome young man like that fancying me, an old git, rather disturbing.

This post was edited

I went a few times to a spa in Germany. It was massive with several saunas, steam rooms chill-out pools and areas. Mixed and completely nude. Fabulous and highly recommended.
They were several times though when would enter a sauna to discover guys enjoying each other. Now Im no prude but time and place!
One time a ridiculously beautiful woman was moving from sauna to sauna with a line of men following her. I felt uncomfortable for her, I cant imagine how she felt.

This post was edited

All you had to do was tell the attendant . . .

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy