Atlanta/Northwest Georgia?

I am hoping to make a trip to the Atlanta area, primarily to visit the Korean spas, possibly sometime in the 2 weeks after Christmas (12/25/22 - 1/8/22). If anyone is willing to host me and has accommodations within 20 minutes of the Korean spa, that would be great. Appreciate hearing from you!

This topic was edited
RE:Atlanta/Northwest Georgia?

'Space, what are the Korean spas you speak of? Massage parlors that offer a happy ending or more? Also, I think I remember seeing that you moved down here to Florida. Where are you? I'm at the north end of the Tampa Bay area in Pasco county, and host travellers as well. Not to mention that in the warm weather I take nudists out on my 24' pontoon boat. Sometimes do a bi-male only trip, too.

This post was edited

I meant legitimate Korean spas or jimjibangs. I'm not interested in "happy ending" massage. Sorry.
...and, yes, I live in Florida as you can see on my profile.
There's supposed to be a Korean spa around Tampa, but I've heard very mixed reviews about it. I used to go to Spa World in Centreville Virginia. Loved it!
Atlanta has 2 that are fairly well rated.

This post was edited

Yes, actually three legitimate spa/saunas on the north side of Atlanta. Jeju over near the former Gwinnett Place Mall has a competitor down the street with Spa Land & Sauna and there is Gangham over north of Doraville.

This post was edited