New Zealand Nude Beaches

What is happening with all of New Zealands nude beaches, in recent months, I have gone to St Leonards X 4, Papamoa X3, Ureititi, Pohutukawa Bay, Orpheus Bay, Peka Peka Beach, all on nice days, normaly on the weekend, and I have probably seen (with the exeption of Uretiti) 4 other nudists, and that was at St Leonards on one occasion. Now ill mention this before anyone jumps on me, Im not asking this because I want to perve on other nudists, Its more I would feel much more comfortable (especialy since most of those beaches have a large number of textiles walking dogs etc) if there were other naked people around.
One naked male = Flasher/Streaker
Group of naked people = nudist beach
And on all the above occasions I have visited the beaches, when there have been other people around I have noticed a marked change in attidude from textiles, where as when I have been alone, they are more likely to approach me, or stand there and stare.

Is nudism dieing in this country?

This topic was edited
RE: New Zealand Nude Beaches

To answer your question mate "no it's not dying" :) If you want to promote nudism in New Zealand then be sure to pay our website a visit: www.letsgetnaked.co.nz We're actively trying to promote and encourage nudism in New Zealand. We have compiled heaps of info and have revies of the many nude beaches. Come and join us :)

This post was edited
RE: New Zealand Nude Beaches

I would love to join you for the polar plunge, unfortuantly I will be at sea at that time :(

This post was edited
Nudism in NZ

No, going nude on beaches in New Zealand is not a dying breed. however, being attached to an e-mail group or club certainly helps. As we are with BOP Naturists. As a group, we frequent Papamoa Beach and many other beaches and areas (ie camps,). We have a group here in Rotorua that vist hot springs and lakes, again as a group. this has become necessary because of the problems of obscene practices that people may see in hidden walks, sanddunes etc. Where we will bathe on a beach in the open not hiding behind trees or sanddunes, as we have nothing to hide. The more and more I approach textiles, I find that they have become accepting that this is us and we do not in any way mean to be obscene or cause offense. Looking forward to hear more of your thoughts.

This post was edited