Apollo Beach/Canaveral Seashore Open?

Does anyone know if Apollo Beach nude section (lot #5) is open following the last hurricane? According to the website, there is "stair only" access at some parking lots/access points, but all "boardwalk" access is closed...it's confusing and unclear. Has anyone on been to Apollo in the last few weeks to confirm the access to nude section?
Thanks for any info!

This topic was edited
RE:Apollo Beach/Canaveral Seashore Open?

Yes. Apollo Beach (#5) is open. I was there Dec. 4 on a beautiful sunny day. I am going again on Sunday Dec. 11. Anyone coming, please say Hello.I. Looking to make new friends.

This post was edited

As soon as the weather gets considerably warmer, maybe you might message me if you are going to Apollo Beach on a Saturday or a Sunday. We could meet there and get acquainted. I am trying to make new nude friends and sometimes this is difficult when your main posse of friends are not nudists. Looking forward to any further contact. Merry Christmas.

This post was edited

Apollo is open, Playalinda is closed indefinitely.

This post was edited

Parts of Playalida are scheduled to reopen on Tuesday the 3rd. Only Lots 1 - 7. No mention if they are allowing a nude area at this time.

This post was edited