RE:Most Daring nude activity you did..

I'll take "daring" to mean pushing my own limits, not pushing other people's. One was a half-day's naked wilderness walk entirely on my own - no shoes, no water, no nothing but the skin I live in. It was in the mountains of eastern Oregon, from a valley where I was camping with a few thousand other people, up to the top of the nearest hill and back. Physically, not a serious challenge; conifers are pretty friendly to be around and I'm a fair hiker. Emotionally, magical. I was truly a part of nature. I really felt - and I'm not given to mysticism - that I was understanding, communicating with, the gnarled old hardwoods at the top, much older than the tall straight pines on the slopes, and sat with those trees a good while. When I got back down and walked in among the crowd of campers, still of course naked and barefoot and now blissed out beyond words, I found it impossible to communicate what I'd experienced in any meaningful way.

I know the feeling, when i walk naked i feel in tune with nature, its such a wonderful experience

This post was edited
RE:Most Daring nude activity you did..

When on holiday last year i got up early to go for a walk, and ended up walking through the local village naked

This post was edited