Has taking naked selfies in 2022 changed in any way your self-image?

In my case, I had deleted 99% of my naked selfies and was moving on from this part of my life. I did, however, keep in touch with a small group of nudist friends. In September 2022, a nudist friend asked What is your favorite chapeau to wear? This was part of National Hat Day. I ventured out again and had several female friends select from 6 selfies of myself wearing different hats as to which they liked best or perhaps no hat at all. It was fun doing this for all of us.. Since then I have taken quite a few more but am only keeping those I consider good enough. I have shared some of them very sparingly and only with people I trust. My self confidence about my unclothed body and being okay with its flaws has substantially increased. I have even accepted an assignment to be a model for Bare Necessities Cruises. That to me, is a true honor for which I am very thankful. How about you? What has your experience been with naked selfies in 2022?

This topic was edited
RE:Has taking naked selfies in 2022 changed in any way your self-image?

I find nude selfies to be fulfilling in some ways. They are a little rebellious, kind of daring, and of course expressive. Another way to enjoy being a nudist.

This post was edited