Father & Son Bonding

Greetings everyone, I am no father but I can only imagine what it would be growing nude and sharing it with my dad. I honestly and truly respect fathers and there sons. I think it is a great way to have a great experience together and bonding time. I wish I was that lucky in my life, to have a son to enjoy the lifestyle with. I am looking forward in hearing from anyone who has had or enjoying this experience with each other.

This topic was edited
RE:Father & Son Bonding

I was not raised in a nudist household but was fortunate to spend time naked with my father. We always showered together, hung naked in my bedroom and occasionally went to father/son pool parties. It was a very bonding experience, especially being with the other fathers and sons.

This post was edited

Sounds awesome..good for you for providing a safe nude environment for your son!

This post was edited

Barefoot nudist is the best. Wish my soles were tough enough for more outside nude times.

This post was edited

Pretty much the same situation here. Son is not nudist but by seeing naked home he got open to be nude eventually and is not ashamed about that.

This post was edited