Nude body painting.

Body painting is my favorite nude activity. I would love to be in a Spencer Tunick project!

This topic was edited
RE:Nude body painting.

I have to admit: I never thought much about body painting until recently. I've had a couple of experiences at the nude resort near me that made me realize how much fun it can be. The resort typically has some sort of black light theme on big holiday weekends and a few friends and I would paint each other for the occasions. They were always fun and deepened the sense of trust / friendship. I did paint a young guy camping next to me once (with a fellow TN friend of mine) during the day at his request. It was really a cool mid-day experience that I've never had before. We all just went with the flow and enjoyed the moment.

This post was edited

It can be a comical experience and people come up with some wild design's.

This post was edited

I've seen photos of the Summer Solstice parade in Seattle, People are body painted nude and ride bycycles on a parade route. There are some real works of art done there.

This post was edited

Body painting is my favorite nude activity. I would love to be in a Spencer Tunick project!

I have painted on my body a cycling suit, and gone out cycling with nothing but a helmet

This post was edited