Pulled Over

I love all the posts here and would love to try it sometime, turns me on, but the thought of getting pulled over gives me second thoughts. Has anyone been pulled over and what did you do?

This topic was edited
RE:Pulled Over

I try to be extra careful and have so-far managed to avoid a breath-testing roadblock - once because I saw it was already set up as I drove to the beach and expected it for the return trip and dressed accordingly.

This post was edited

I usually have a pair of shorts around my ankles just in case but give no reason to b pulled over follow all laws seatbelt no speeding ect

This post was edited

Don't get tangled!

Not pulled over, but a squad car (actually squad crossover) was leaving the Sunnyside carpark as I arrived today. Just checking the general decorum?

This post was edited

Don't get tangled!Not pulled over, but a squad car (actually squad crossover) was leaving the Sunnyside carpark as I arrived today. Just checking the general decorum?
Shorts around ankles could be illegal as impairing control.
Patrol car was probably only doing a licence plate check - number plate recognition cameras can check the database for unlicensed, uninsured
and stolen vehicles in seconds.

This post was edited

Not sure about that here. That's usually the sheriff's job around here. They've done shopping centre carparks, clamping the wheels of cars where the registered owners have unpaid fines. The police in a carpark near a CO beach (which also has a campground in the vicinity) would likely be concerned about people being in the 'incorrect' state on the wrong side of the sign. Some signs saying 'Clothing Optional Beach 300 m -]' has gone up recently so some beachgoers may have been mixed up. Google maps has it wrong, too, which doesn't help.

Conversely, I heard police actually got out of their car and walked the beach at least once when C19 restrictions were on. Perhaps checking for those outside their 5-km zone or not 'exercising' properly per the mandates at the time. I was fine - I visited on a quiet day and made sure I was moving when textiles were passing. :-)

This post was edited

Not sure about that here. That's usually the sheriff's job around here. They've done shopping centre carparks, clamping the wheels of cars where the registered owners have unpaid fines. The police in a carpark near a CO beach (which also has a campground in the vicinity) would likely be concerned about people being in the 'incorrect' state on the wrong side of the sign. Some signs saying 'Clothing Optional Beach 300 m -]' has gone up recently so some beachgoers may have been mixed up. Google maps has it wrong, too, which doesn't help.Conversely, I heard police actually got out of their car and walked the beach at least once when C19 restrictions were on. Perhaps checking for those outside their 5-km zone or not 'exercising' properly per the mandates at the time. I was fine - I visited on a quiet day and made sure I was moving when textiles were passing. :-)

Gunnison had a sign at the parking lot end of the trail thar said something similar and they were taken down. The last time I went, the clothing required beyond this point at the beach end was missing. I knew that it didn't mean that people could walk back to their cars nude, but I did take advantage of the missing sign to wait until I was in sight of the road to put my shorts on.

This post was edited

Been stopped once for having phone in hand checking mapping. There was enough time to slip on shorts while they notified dispatch where the stop was and vehicle info. No comments were made about dress or lack of that might have been seen.

This post was edited