Pulled Over

I love all the posts here and would love to try it sometime, turns me on, but the thought of getting pulled over gives me second thoughts. Has anyone been pulled over and what did you do?

This topic was edited
RE:Pulled Over

I usually keep a pair of loose fitting nylon running shorts with the inner liners cut out handy. It is important to cut out the liner so your foot does not catch on the liner when trying to put them on quickly. These can be put on quickly if needed. Also wear sandals since trying to put shorts on quickly with sneakers on sometimes does not work.

This post was edited

In the circumstances of being pulled over I really doubt I'd be able to put them on in time.

This post was edited

The only times I've driven naked recently are when returning from skinny dipping at a local lake or returning from nude get-togethers late in the evening. I wrap a towel around myself, then once seated, let it fall away ... if stopped I can just pull the sides over again and tuck it in. 'Just been for a swim officer'. (Mind you I do live in the country... an urban drive might be a little more nervous).

This post was edited

I usually keep a pair of loose fitting nylon running shorts with the inner liners cut out handy. It is important to cut out the liner so your foot does not catch on the liner when trying to put them on quickly. These can be put on quickly if needed. Also wear sandals since trying to put shorts on quickly with sneakers on sometimes does not work.

I often drive barefoot in warm weather.

This post was edited

A few days ago I took my first 2023 nude drive of 4 hours on an interstate. My strategy is to keep a pair of wide leg, elastic waist, unlined shorts in reach. I prefer to drive barefoot so slipping them on is easy. For my drive, that included slipping them on to go through toll booths. I would also do that if I was stopped in a traffic jam.

The real objective of course is to avoid getting pulled over. Observe speed limits and other traffic rules, don't draw unnecessary attention to your driving. Keep your hands at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel. Nobody in passing cars is paying attention to you; I always place my shorts over my middle if I pass a bus, but not a big rig. Interstates and rural highways are good, city streets are not.

It's a really pleasant way to drive, but you have to use judgement where and when. Hope you get a chance to enjoy it safely

This post was edited

The real objective of course is to avoid getting pulled over. Observe speed limits and other traffic rules, don't draw unnecessary attention to your driving. Keep your hands at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel.

Also check your lights and turn signals for proper function, and that your registration is current. Don't have any reason to be pulled over, cops just don't pull people over randomly. Eliminate any reason for them to.

This post was edited

All of the above previously mentioned are very important, don't forget seat belt on, if required, be able to get to your registration and drivers license quickly without appearing to be in a hurry or nervous. All of those are your "front line of defense." Ok, now, what do you if you are stopped? #1. Don't chance driving at all if you have warrants! Law enforcement does have equipment that scans License Plate numbers, and they don't have to be physically close to your vehicle for the scanner to pick up the number and it's an automatic read. The officer does not have to input anything. #2. Relax you don't know why you were stopped yet. He might tell that there's an accident ahead and take a detour. And, if you don't appear to be nervous, he might not suspect anything. #3. Roll down your window and give him/her a pleasant greeting. be sincere or if you think of something that might be just a little bit amusing of current conditions or something he might identify with OK, but don't be a clown! And have your Drivers License, registration, insurance ID card ready to hand to him so he doesn't have to ask or wait. Hopefully, you have already covered up by the time he gets to your window. If he goes back to the patrol unit to run a check, then you can cover up more if there is only one in the patrol vehicle. Remember they can stop you for any reason they want to and don't ask right away, Well, Why did you stop me??? Once, he runs your check and he returns and is satisfied that you are not on the 10 most wanted list, he may say thanks, be careful, Oh, And by the way, Do you have any pants on? Above all else, BE TRUTHFUL! No sir. I don't. If he says Well, why not? Have a common sense believable story!You got your pants wet while walking in the water and you didn't want to get your car seat wet. And you live close, so you were just going to pull in the garage. Make it sound like an innocent, but kinda stupid little mistake, BUT, Be Truthful! Being without clothes in your car is OK, Being without clothes in your house is OK, But being outside of either may or may not be OK depending on the jurisdiction! If you are dancing on the beach at midnight with your girlfriend, they can also just walk up to your car. But, Be Truthful. Yes, sir, we were dancing on the beach without our clothes. You'll come out alot better, if you are truthful. And, you ask me How I know? Experience. Both times, no problem. Sir, why did you stop me? You had sand on your license plate! ???? But, Don't argue, either!

This post was edited

Something else that may help is aim high in your driving, meaning look farther ahead than you normally would. If you can see as far as 1 1/2 miles or more look for taillights coming on at the same time in the lanes ahead. What you don't want is to be trapped in a traffic jam or where your stuck between others at a traffic signal. You won't know until you get there if it is a DWI check or a drug check. So. do not make a U-turn. The eye in the sky easily picks up uturns, meaning law enforcement could have a drone or helicopter up in the air. Take a leisurely right turn in order to buy yourself some time.

This post was edited

The real objective of course is to avoid getting pulled over. Observe speed limits and other traffic rules, don't draw unnecessary attention to your driving. Keep your hands at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel.Also check your lights and turn signals for proper function, and that your registration is current. Don't have any reason to be pulled over, cops just don't pull people over randomly. Eliminate any reason for them to.

That wasn't the case for me. I'd been driving naked and was with a lady at the time. When I dropped her off at home I decided to get dressed. On my then return journey home out of no-where the traffic control police followed me and pulled me over. Now I expected him to ask about my number plate lamps not working and my offside rear stop lamp not working that had been faulty for some time, but all he asked for was my driving license and then said sorry for stopping you, you can now go. Prior to this I'd had issues with two women who stole from me and I reported it but somehow got arrested myself. The women told the police about my naked driving and the officer didn't like it. The police in the station commented by saying something like David's naked taxi service for women only!! Anyway was the police stopping me for routine stop or seeing if I were naked?

I'll only drive naked now if women are in the car with me, at least then I have witnesses, if they are reliable?

This post was edited

Hello David, Like I said, you never know why you're being stopped, but I did know that it wasn't sand on my license plate!

This post was edited