March 25, 2023-Next TN Group Meet at Spa World

OK guys, spring is in the air. Let's shake off the cob webs of winter and come on out for a group gathering with fellow TN members at Spa World on the 25th of March. We've been getting an increase in guys showing up, so let's keep it going. Tell your friends it's time, get some carpools going, coordinate arrival times and let's do this!

This topic was edited
RE:March 25, 2023-Next TN Group Meet at Spa World

I'm in! Let me know what time!

This post was edited

I will be there at 9 am. They are open from 8 am - 10 pm and guys will arrive at different times, depending on where they are coming from. I keep an eye out for those I recognize and try to make sure everyone gets introduced to the rest of the gang. All are welcome to have lunch as well, and just enjoy a good time of fellowship and nude camraderie.

This post was edited

Darn-Ive been wanting to try this place for a long while now. Ive committed to hiking on 3/25-but hope to catch up with you all next time!

This post was edited

I will definitely be there.

This post was edited

Hike was cancelled. See you there!

This post was edited

I'm open to carpool from Richmond VA

This post was edited

Well guys, 4 more days......we've got 4 committed so far. Any others considering it? The more the merrier, right?

This post was edited

Ill be there!

This post was edited

Darn, we have to take the pups to the vet and its also the annual National Arboretum sale.

This post was edited

Thanks for sending the reminder! Im still planning to get there a little after 10:00.

This post was edited