anyone curious what pubes hair look like

anyone else been smooth like forever and curious what pubes and body hair would look like again?

This topic was edited
RE:anyone curiuos what pubes hair look like

i haven't had pubes since the mid 90's as for othe body hair the leg hair was last to go around 5 years ago i shave everything once a week with a bodygroomer takes 10-15 minutes tops but always curious mostly about my pubes as i'm in my 60's when a few pop out they look grey and i wonder would they all be gray. i love the all smooth look on me and others but like everything always curious , might one day just grow the pubes . anyone else curious on they're ..

This post was edited

I was smooth for MANY years but occasionally let them grow for a couple months just to see if they are still ginger!

This post was edited

No ! And I dont miss them one bit, I think theyre the biggest put off on anybody.
Ive been smooth since puberty and happy to continue that way, and Im 69 !

This post was edited

With grey starting to appear, I'm not sure I want to see them in their full glory!

This post was edited

Hi joncam,
So very sorry for the late reply but Ive only just seen your write up, what a lovely story about you and Jon, I came from a strict Irish Catholic home and did 11 years in their stinkn rotten school system.
So having rebelled when I reached puberty by removing the hair from my genitals, not only did it feel nice, but it gave me a feeling of satisfaction that I was doing what was good for me, and not those criminals.
Stay nude stay safe.

This post was edited
RE:anyone curious what pubes hair look like

lol interesting stories i just did my weekly shave takes me about 10-15 minutes with my bodygroomer darn i wish i had one when i was younger , i keep wondering and a hair here and there pops up the stray pubes are gray so i suspect it i stopped shaving they along with my chest hairs would be gray too. my leg hair has just about stopped growing and i see dark hair but when i'm totally smooth i'm happiest especially with a all over tan.

This post was edited

It's been so long that I have been without I certainly do not know what mine look like. I stated shaving at 19 {1977} way before it became popular and it has become a part of my daily grooming. I was shaving my legs and underarms so adding shaving my vagina was not a big deal. I love the look and feel of being bare and smooth under my dresses.

This post was edited

Hi!The photo does not show that you have a smooth pubis.

This post was edited

Not really i have been smooth for years and have forgotten what pubes look like, well nearly. To me they are so off putting and very rarely seen on the beach or naturist resorts

This post was edited

Have to say I never been a fan of having pubs . I got shaved for a operation when I was 20 and kepted it smooth for a long time then let it grow back but always thought it made me hotter in summer

This post was edited