Return naked to the car

When I come back from a naked hike, I have to put on my clothes before the car that is parked in the countryside at best on the edge of a road or a small road.
Once I decided to take this naked ride to the car parked in an open space where one could see and therefore be seen more than 300m.on the round and even take my time before getting dressed!

This topic was edited
RE:Return naked to the car

Usually for me after I stop and get some water for my hiking. I strip all of my clothes and drive all the way out to the nude hiking area. Its a great feeling having the windows down and the breeze blowing in.

But in Texas at Hippie Hollow youre not allowed to be naked in the parking lot. What a shame. It almost seems natural just to walk from the trail to the car. Oh well.

This post was edited

Usually for me after I stop and get some water for my hiking. I strip all of my clothes and drive all the way out to the nude hiking area. Its a great feeling having the windows down and the breeze blowing in.But in Texas at Hippie Hollow youre not allowed to be naked in the parking lot. What a shame. It almost seems natural just to walk from the trail to the car. Oh well.

At Gunnison, the parking lot is across a busy road from the beach so you have to be dressed to walk between them.

This post was edited

In France, it is not possible to be naked between a parking lot and a naturist beach no more on the part "textile" crossing to reach the beach, unless you are in a naturist center that adjoins the beach where there of course you can go from your accommodation to the beach all nakedUsually for me after I stop and get some water for my hiking. I strip all of my clothes and drive all the way out to the nude hiking area. Its a great feeling having the windows down and the breeze blowing in.But in Texas at Hippie Hollow youre not allowed to be naked in the parking lot. What a shame. It almost seems natural just to walk from the trail to the car. Oh well.

This post was edited

There is a legal CO beach in Florida (not naming to protect the guilty) where if parked in the first row, just at the path to the beach, I have walked naked back to the car. Have also been naked applying sunscreen in the parking lot, but took care not to be seen by others. Using a door to block viewing and parking at the end of a row helps with privacy. Nobody going to that beach will be offended by seeing anyone naked in the parking lot, but it is all in context.

This post was edited

Had a couple of times that I could return to the car without covering.
Down at blacks it was dark and mostly quiet so I ventured up and across the parking area past the entrance drive. I heard 1 comment about being naked.
In northern California the parking area was beside the 2 lane road. Once away from the immediate area went for a nude hike to yuba rim. 4.3 miles. Returning, there was no traffic so I went to the car and drove back.
The same visiting kitchen creek in Southern California.
Much better if the start did not need to be covered.

This post was edited

The CO beaches I've attended have a non-CO portion in between in addition to the carpark serving both, and the carpark entrance being at the end of the trail. Never made it all the way back, but sometimes have made most of the way back.

This post was edited

SunnysideSteve, When the wife and I visited Scarborough Beach, I remember the rather long walk, from the car park area, across the clothed beach area, to the CO beach. On the way TO the CO area, we waited until AFTER the appropriate sign to get naked. On the way BACK to the car, she wore a thin, white pareo. Not NUDE... but CLOSE!

1. At Scarborough, in the car park.
2. Same pareo, at Samurai, heading back to the car across One Mile Beach.

This post was edited

jim-marie-yardart, I agree with you that's it's a shame one has to get dressed down at the lower level of Hippie Hollow before coming up to the car park area. Seems a total waste of time and effort... when you're going to just get NAKED again when you get to your vehicle anyway! LOL.

This post was edited

I've never returned to the car from the beach naked but I have driven away from other nude happenings naked.
I have also walked naked through the streets for a hundred yards or so to return from the beach to my holiday hotel many times.

This post was edited

When on holiday in Crete, the naturist beach is 1km away , we always walk naked to and from the beach or if its too hot drive there and back naked

This post was edited