RE:Return naked to the car

This is the trail head to one of my favorite places to go hiking nude. If there are no other cars parked here I get naked, leave my clothes in the car and go on my way. There may or may not be anyone at the trailhead when I come back to my car but I have no choice but to go back to my car nude. To MY knowledge, I've never been SEEN by anyone here, but the possibility is always a bit of a "thrill". The walk up the trail and back takes over an hour and is ALWAYS enjoyable. I love being naked out in nature!

This post was edited

Only on a late-night expedition. Left the clothes in the car and the key discretely at the bottom of a post.

This post was edited

My first naked hike was when I was going to Deep Creek Hot Springs, it was acceptable to be naked from the parking area/trailhead to the hot springs. Really enjoyed being naked for the whole day and felt comfortable in passing others that were mostly clothed. No one said anything, usually a smile and sometimes a giggle which made me happy to be naked. Sometimes I would hike in from a different trailhead and with no one around I would get naked at my truck and hike the whole trail naked, only once I encountered a couple hiking on the same trail, I just stopped and stood to the side while they passed, they said nothing in passing and I continued on my way to the hot springs.

This post was edited